for Questions and Answers

6/26/2018 c104 Guest
Ahhh I'm so happy that you updated! It was totally worth the wait. Love all the characters, can't wait to read more :)
6/26/2018 c104 Weronika
OMG this update makes me sooo happy. This is the best fanfiction out there and I want to thank you for all the amazing work you've done! I find the characters and plot development very satisfying ale well-structured. I love how you incorporate LGBT and sexual assault issues in the story too. It's really moving and feels so real. Last chapter was great I can't wait to see Draco/Scorpius development it's actually my favourite plot line. I'm super glad that it's not all black and white. Hope for Maya to come back too because my heart us absolutely broken for her and James.
6/28/2018 c104 1xoxo22595
Made my day :)
Thank you for continuously updating this wonderful story.
6/27/2018 c104 16BlueWater5
Looking forward to learning more about the cat. Scorpio's angst is nicely written.
6/27/2018 c104 jc1989
YOU ARE BACK! I PRACTICALITY CRIED WITH HAPPINESS WHEN I SAW THIS POP UP ON MY UPDATESMY FAVOURITE STORY EVERPLEASE DONT STOP
6/26/2018 c104 jadely31
Great chapter. Thanks for bringing us up to date. I've been hoping to see a new chapter and this one does not disappoint.
6/26/2018 c104 nightspeaks
Oh, Scorpius. His whole life has changed dramatically and he really hasn't processed it all, has he?

So glad to see another chapter! Thanks for keeping this series going for such a long time. It's truly excellent and one of my longstanding favorites.
6/26/2018 c104 Caddi
thanks for updating! I love this story and how all the characters grow up
6/26/2018 c104 wsando
Really well done on your part. The characters are all complex and layered, the writing is superb, I hope you keep finding joy in writing, and keep sharing the stories with us.
6/26/2018 c104 PotterNerd1988
Congratulations on the 500k word mark. Wonderful story.
6/26/2018 c104 13MioneBristow
Omg!

Finally, you're back with this but I swear your chapter cut off... I need more Scorp & Lily... !
6/26/2018 c104 trace.clements.1
So good to see you back! Can't wait to see how this story progresses.
6/26/2018 c104 Edwiges Potter
You have no idea how happy I am when you have a new chapter! I simply love this fanfiction! Please do not delay with the next chapter.
6/26/2018 c104 tieflin
This is one of my favorite storylines you've got going, so lovely to see an update! Glad that Harry's hearing has finally happened. Also, can't say that I didn't have the same thought Harry did about the cat but I like her! And I really feel for Draco and Scorpius... maybe in time they can mend things but it'll probably be a long and difficult task. Thanks for the lovely update!
6/26/2018 c1 Taurus Ara Black