for Questions and Answers

8/17/2017 c103 10SWChica2005
Excellent chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
8/9/2017 c103 that.potterhea
Great story and really touching
8/4/2017 c103 lmossm
As always, great chapter! The storyline with James and Maya is heart wrenching. We hear from Maya? I Want to be sure she's getting the support and help she needs to recover.

Love you work!
8/4/2017 c103 Cymbeliness
Poor James! I feel for him.
Excellent chapter again! Can't wait to read more.
8/3/2017 c103 LightScribe
Thank you so, so much for updating! I've been reading your stories for several years now and just adore them. Ahh, poor Maya and James...so awful for them both. And I love Logan! Another beloved stray for the Weasley clan! Thank you, thank you. Looking forward to what else you have in store. :)
7/29/2017 c1 Guest
So sad... This is not what I had hoped for james. And Maya. I hope you keep writing! I enjoy your tales very much!
7/27/2017 c103 Excited
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!
7/26/2017 c103 Guest
Thank you for writing this - it is sooooo good! I love reading the updates and especially love Logan and Hugo's relationship!
7/26/2017 c103 LilysMommy
Just kill me with that last line, why don't you?
7/24/2017 c103 Ana
Thank you for updating! The depth of the characters you developed never fails to amaze me and I can't wait to see where they will end up. Thank you for keeping HP alive.
7/22/2017 c103 Guest
Please update again soon, I love this! Can't get enough! Do you have the updates written already?
7/22/2017 c103 Guest
Another excellent chapter. Always a pleasure to find an update from you. Thanks.
7/23/2017 c103 mysinger
Excellent Chapter! Poor James, and Maya as well. She had the right to do what she needed to do to heal, but leaving without giving him a chance to say goodbye was heartrending. You've done an excellent job of showing the devastation caused by the attack for both Maya and James. Ginny was so good with James. I really like how you've portrayed her. It was also nice to see Albus' concern for his brother. Well done.
7/21/2017 c103 Guest
Yay! an update! Poor Jemmy. My heart goes out to him. LOL. Hugo and Logan are funny. The interaction in Hugo's home is so normal, it is brilliant. Love the kicking under the table between Al and Lily. Oh Scorpy is going through a really confused and rebbelious time. Love it.

Good job. Ngayonatkailahman
7/21/2017 c103 Guest
My heart just broke for James! Good chapter, can't wait for more!
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »