for Questions and Answers

7/21/2017 c103 MBP
I forgot I'd never read this in the "official" capacity. Ugh, James. :( I'm just so sad for him, and God is Ginny the right person for this conversation. (Not to mention of course everyone needs mommy at a time like that.) Loved all of it, but you know I loved that part best because of how sensitively you handled it. Amazing as always. (Duh.)
7/23/2017 c103 1Potter's Muse
Your work makes me happy. Like...a cup of tea and slice of good carrot cake happy.
7/23/2017 c103 myoung228
Love the part about collecting strays. So poignant. More people should.
7/22/2017 c103 1speedsONEandONLY
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
I love updates:)

Poor James.
Could he send her a letter
through her parents?

Scorpius.
I hate to see what happens when
he sees Draco paying more attention
to the new baby than him.
Hopefully he doesn't take it outo on them...

I love Logan.
I would like to think
that his mom showing up
was more of a "thank you"
and not a "your opinion of me matters more than my children"
type of visit.
7/22/2017 c103 16HG4EVER69
I liked Hermione ending comment. It was priceless. Good chapter.
7/21/2017 c103 hannahoude
As far as I'm concerned this is book 8, it's absolutely perfect and I can't wait for the next chapter! I was actually rereading some chapters when you published this one, so I'll go back to doing that while I excitedly wait for more
7/21/2017 c103 8MidnightAmant
Wow.
Just, wow. This chapter really resonated with me, for some reason. I could really feel how torn up James was, and I hate that this is happening to him. But I also understand where Maya is coming from too, so this chapter was difficult in many ways.
I like that we got to see more of Logan and got more insight into his family life, or lack thereof. You've set a lot up and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

Please update soon!
Patiently waiting,
Midnight.
7/21/2017 c103 Dora-is-my-name
Thanks for the upload! Always such a plesure to receive the email notify from you.

Poor James...
Really courious about when Draco and Scorpius Interact. Maybe the mutual interest that will break the ice with them will be the little brother. I wonder if this time they will choose a simplier name for the kid.

Thanks again!
7/21/2017 c103 LadyLilibet
Part of me truly believes you're J.K Rowling. Anyway, it's always a joy to read your writing.
7/21/2017 c103 4Baueros
I do so love reading your work. After a day of shit it's nice to get wrapped up in your stories and forget the world. I love how you characterise everyone. How you've made Draco one of my favourite characters by showing him develop in this story. I love how the Weasleys adopt everyone they meet. and I love Hermione's comment at the end of this chapter. Like the Weasley family there's always a home for strays in your work.
7/21/2017 c103 Auchhior
Hey! I was waiting to write this review until you updated, I've recently read your entire catalog and I just wanted to tell you how much I love your stories. When I started reading HP Fanfics years ago, what I really wanted was something like your stories and the fact that I found them makes me happy I started in the first place.

I come from a large extended family, but we're all over the glove and felt really isolated in my childhood and the way your write your family interactions make me really happy. Thanks for still being here after all these years!
7/21/2017 c103 trace.clements.1
So glad you are back!
7/21/2017 c103 jadely31
good thing Hermione is perceptive. I wondered if Logansport would have as backstory and also of he would be another Potter stray l. as always it is a pleasure to read your latest updates.
7/2/2017 c102 Guest
Your story is amazing please hurry and update i really want to read more and find out what happens
6/30/2017 c102 Tena
This really has become my head canon for how things went for the next generation. In fact, I love all your post DH writings! I know you're probably busy with life but I do hope you continue!
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »