for Questions and Answers

9/30/2021 c105 Dramione fan
This is the best next gen fanfic I’ve ever read so it would be amazing if you updated but I understand if you have a lot going on right now but you’re an amazing writer and I love this story and this might be my last next gen because i don't think there will be anything better than this. Update soon.
9/26/2021 c88 Guest
Ll”
9/22/2021 c46 Hi
Hi
9/18/2021 c90 Dramione fan
Al is acting like a bitch so I understand where Harry is coming from, I just wish Al could see sense because if he doesn’t he will lose everything.
9/11/2021 c69 Dramione fan
I like the introduction to Benjamin
9/11/2021 c67 Dramione fan
I really liked the part about Draco and Daphne trying to get to know each other better and I thought the date was cute.
8/21/2021 c1 1Maddude
A chapter which is warm hearthing to read
8/15/2021 c105 bunny
update
8/10/2021 c1 coldwinter122
If its a financial reason that you wont finish your 2 unfinished stories id happily help crowd source there completions? I enjoy your Harry Potter fics that much.
7/26/2021 c105 4The DA is dressed to the nines
I have read this story through, 3 times since I found it a little over a year ago. You are a remarkable writer and I honestly consider this canon, so much more so than the cursed child. I know it has been several years since an update, but I really do hope you choose to continue.
7/2/2021 c105 Noonie
Just finished another reread... i wish this story were completed! I love the characters and really want to see where Draco and Scorpius land, and how all the kids end up launching their adult lives!
6/24/2021 c105 Guest
Please finish this story. I understand life is busy and writing takes lot of time but you have written more than 100 chapters and readers like me are waiting for some time to see how it ends. Excellent writing as always.
6/8/2021 c105 aditi.sabharwal
When are you going to finish ?
U owe ure readers that
5/29/2021 c105 LadyLilibet
Oh I do hope you will continue this story someday as well.
4/22/2021 c38 Guest