for Questions and Answers

5/9/2017 c102 Kyral
God this is heartbreaking. Kudos to James for keeping it together with those two girls, I would have decked them (also yea for Al backing him up). It's even more heartbreaking having read James' chapter of What Happens In The Changing Room. Ugh, I just want them to be happy! I loved the little bit with Draco. He's really come around. But he's going to have a time on his hands with Scorpius now isn't he. And now Ron is plotting some kind of thing against Logan's parents. Also Hugo calling him "my Logan" <3
5/8/2017 c102 hawkeye1958
Good chapter, write a new one soon please
5/5/2017 c102 4jennvellcs
this was good! great Job!
5/4/2017 c102 LilRedTilly
Legit: When I started reading this I marked it down as a, "Nah this is going to be one of those ones I'll hate." I was really surprised that I got into it! Only took me three days to read up to what you have!
5/2/2017 c102 trace.clements.1
As always, amazing! I can't wait to read more.
5/1/2017 c102 cinroc
Thanks for continuing to update this story. I just love it. I am not ready to say goodbye to these old friends.
4/30/2017 c102 10SWChica2005
Excellent chapter! I'm sad about Maya dropping James even though I saw it coming due to his chapter in your "What Happens in the Changing Room" fic. Can't wait to see what comes next!
4/28/2017 c102 Harrtemis
Seriously, ending there is mean ;)
Although my favorite stories are usually about H/G, Daphne and Draco are the ones I follow the most in this one. Keep up the good work!
4/25/2017 c102 Guest
Awesome !
I read ur entire works..really good ... Update soon ...
4/27/2017 c102 OliWest
This is SO SO GOOD. And yet so sad - I love James and Maya together. Can't wait for the next update!
4/27/2017 c102 lmossm
Again, you pack an emotional punch! I am pulling for Draco to resolve things with his son. You have left lots of open sores. Looking forward to the next chapter!
4/27/2017 c102 WeasleyCousin
Gotta say, with the time between updates, I forgot who the heck Brian was. Had to go back and re-read a bit. I like how you handled James and Maya and Draco's response to his brother in law. Can't wait to see more of Scorpius's reaction to the pregnancy!
4/27/2017 c102 GoldenPotterFan
I can't wait to see what Ron has in store for Brian, hopefully something itchy ;)

Scorpius reacting this way was, somehow, quite predictable. He is, in a way, very much like Draco and thinks everything Draco does is to spite him. There is also the small matter that, for a very long time, it was just Daphne and Scorpius with Draco being on the sidelines due to his own actions.
Now Draco that is in the picture Scorpius can't adjust to this situation and doesn't even try to see if his father has really changed. Difficult situation for all.

I do hope James gets counseling, while not being assaulted himself, he's a victim as well. I can understand Maya's need to get away from everything, but running away doesn't solve things. Geoffery deserved more than just having his wand snapped, though.
Glad to see that Al seems to come to his senses and stands up for his family.
4/24/2017 c102 Guest
Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for more.
4/23/2017 c102 Guest
oh dear... I wonder why Scorpios is against having a sibling? He should be used to the Weasley/Potters round about now... having large families. Poor Maya and James... what a palaver... Excellent update as usual... ngayonatkaianman
5,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »