for Questions and Answers

4/23/2017 c102 Guest
oh dear... I wonder why Scorpios is against having a sibling? He should be used to the Weasley/Potters round about now... having large families. Poor Maya and James... what a palaver... Excellent update as usual... ngayonatkaianman
4/23/2017 c102 Cymbeliness
Amazing as per usual! Thank you for continuing this story, I love every chapter.
4/23/2017 c102 Guest
Absolutely love this story! Can't wait to see where Scorpius goes to! Hope you update soon :)
4/23/2017 c102 Midnightamant
Hi there! Too lazy to log in. As always, amazing job - so glad that Geoffrey got the boot, and gave the wizarding world some redemption. The wizarding world always struck me as something elitist and just run by pure bloods, so i am glad that he got expelled (though it would not really stop an assualt; as Maya said, he didn't use his wand.)
Poor Scorpius - i can only imagine how he is feeling - i hope he turns to Lily in his confusion/hurt/betrayal.
Can't wait for the next update!
4/22/2017 c102 Guest
More soon! Love this!
4/22/2017 c102 Guest
Every time you update, I feel like a kid on Christmas morning! This is such a fantastic story. I hope that you continue writing it.
4/24/2017 c102 Renaugh22
Ms. LilBird,

There is no question that you are a gifted and talented writer with a wonderful imagination. 'The First Day' was the first Fanfiction story I ever read. You set the bar of my expectations very high. Their have only been about a dozen authors and story's that have reached this level. The characters you have added and the Potter/Weasley families you created are so believable; so well done. Yes, Ms. LilBird-You are an author of some note.

However, Ms. Bird, your proliferation of "INVISABILITY CLOAKS" AND 'Disillusionment Charms' takes these phenomena of the Wizarding World beyond any plausibility.

IT IS A CAN OF WORMS YOU DONT WANT TO OPEN.

FIRST AND FOREMOST. The Invisibility Cloak is a eminent part of the Deathly Hallows triumviri. Are they not unique unto themselves? They should be nearly impossible to replicate. (Might I dare say totally impossible!)

THEN-If the Invisibility Cloak could be replicated, even with extreme difficulty, the proliferation would render a goodly portion of the Wizarding World invisible. Plays total hell with privacy does it not? Not a women's changing room in the Wizarding World that would not be the lair of teen age boys and perverts and the lot. Plus it would be the biggest boon to crime since prohibition. Now you have to have charm's to detect the Cloaks and Disillusionment Charms or another charm to render them inoperable. Here we now go- AD INFINITUM.

The same things would be said of 'Conjuring'. If it were that easy to 'Conjure' for a trained wizard or witch (any wizarding school grad.) the majority of the wizarding world would want for precious little material things.

Ms. LilBird. I will conclude my lecture with this caveat .
Caution, plausibility and ramification should be the watch words and practice when writers delve into the wonderful fantasy world of Ms. Rollins creation.

Thank you so much for the hours of escape into this fantasy world you have given this ancient literary adventurer.
RXXII
4/23/2017 c102 nightspeaks
This chapter had so much packed in! I feel awful for Maya and James right now, I hope with some time and space things will get better. Assault like that is hard to deal with, and you've been writing it well.

I was surprised by the mention of Seamus. I may need to do some rereading and catch myself up on what's happened to him and where he is now. I'm glad Draco took the stance he did though.

I just want to hug Logan. Poor kid's been forgotten by his parents and is surrounded by a family that (at least outwardly) is the Thomas Kincaid portrait of living family, that had to be incredibly awkward for him. I'm glad that it seems like he and Hugo will continue to be a thing, though Hugo didn't refer to Logan as his boyfriend at the last moment, so it looks like there's still a ways to go for them.

As always, your writing is wonderful and I was excited to see another update. Thanks for writing such an amazing continuation of the series!
4/23/2017 c102 13ShortySC22
Finally Scorpius knows! I can't wait to see what this will mean in the next chapter. Loved this and I hope everything between Maya and James gets worked out too.
4/23/2017 c102 tieflin
I can't believe I've gotten 3 new chapters so close together. It's wonderful. I absolutely love your writing and am always elated to get that email announcing a new upload. Thanks for your amazing stories and keep up the good work!
4/23/2017 c102 4Cassie Lee
haha omg they were making out in Umbridge's office, there's definitely something delicious about that, despite what happened after :(

Poor Daphne, oh how she's trying
4/23/2017 c102 mysinger
Absolutely brilliant chapter! I feel so sad for James and Maya. Were they engaged? I don't remember. James is going to be devastated. I liked how Draco refused to help Gregory get away with it as well as his reasons for not getting involved.
4/23/2017 c102 Edwiges Potter
Draco needs to get closer to Scorpius, just like that for their relationship to improve.
Maya, why did you leave? Poor James, he's already confused and now he's going to suffer. He should go after her in Argentina.
I love each chapter, please do not delay with the next one.
4/23/2017 c102 24Arnel 63
Another fantastic chapter! You really know how to tell a story and keep your readers on the edge of their seats. Well done.
4/23/2017 c102 1speedsONEandONLY
I really hope that's not
a "Dear John" letter...

Is /he/ going to be watched?
I'm mean,
while it is a win,
he did use his wand.
What if he goes into the muggel world?
Or gets some other witch?

I love Lily and Scorpius.

Did he go to Lily?
Or is he going to Draco?
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »