for Questions and Answers

4/1/2017 c101 Guest
Oh my goodness. My heart is in my throat and I want to cry. Poor thing... she is truly a victim. Thank goodness that bastard was expelled. Ngayonatkailanman
4/1/2017 c101 Guest
Can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is amazing!
3/31/2017 c101 Guest
This whole story is amazing! I love how the characters have grown and changed ever the course of the story. James especially is one of my favorite characters, he is so well written, and you write in a way that makes me feel like I've known him his whole life! Can't wait for the next update!
4/1/2017 c101 hawkeye1958
Good chapter please write another chapter Soon, please
3/29/2017 c101 Ytjuh
Long time reader, first time reviewer! Love your stories and check a couple of times a week to see if there are New updates
3/29/2017 c100 Jan0150
As usual, your work is spot on and lights up my day when I get an alert that you have added a chapter! As a suggestion, I would put a bold trigger warning on this chapter. The violence is sudden, jarring, and triggering for those who have been victims.
3/31/2017 c101 1Zheeba89
Noo! Poor poor Maya! Guys that does stuff like that doesen't deserve a life! Having a friend that's been through something like that makes it a important matter to me...
I hope James and Maya can work their way through it... But I know it will be increduily hard...
Other than that terrible section of the chapter I loved it!
Hope we get to read how it goes with the investigation and Maya and James...
Looking forward to the next chapter!
3/28/2017 c101 Guest
This must be my lucky day! I was just reading this story yesterday - in fact I finished it in one sitting(!) and today you update. Thanks for updating so soon! You can't believe how much I appreciate it, because I wasn't expecting an update at least before May.

What happened to Maya was very bad, I hope she gets to talk to someone older about her experience so that she doesn't blame herself. I think the teachers were very fair regarding the entire situation. Poor Harry - there's just no quiet year for his kids. I hope Scorpius learns about his sibling soon, I've been waiting a long time for that.
3/27/2017 c101 Guest
(sigh) more needless drama for 'story' sheesh, what's the fucking point, at least put a fucking warning before the chapter or something for people who don't want to read that stuff dear god man, this chapter is the definition of 'trigger warning' and now makes me just want to drop this story all together.
3/29/2017 c101 GoldenPotterFan
Poor Maya :( Geoffery is a low-life idiot and I do hope he get's what he deserves, little w*****, Sophie did the right thing in talking to Maya, but whether that helps remains to be seen.

I get the distinct feeling that Brian needs a good (proverbal) kick up his rear end, but fear that wouldn't help much at all. He reminds me a bit of Martin from First Day, both don't even possess the emotional depth of a Mocca spoon. Do really like Hugo and Logan, they seem very natural.
BTW: Any chance of an update for More than Words?
3/29/2017 c101 Edwiges Potter
It's amazing how each chapter I like the most! Always surprise positively. It's very cool this diversity of characters and their relationship! And what I love the most is that it never loses the essence of Harry Potter. Please continue with this story because it has a lot of quality, a lot of content.
3/28/2017 c101 41MBP
Oh, Lisa... you're breaking my heart here (and James's, too.) I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist on an update sooner rather than later (and no, I don't care that you're tired. This is too good, and I'm too invested to not know what happens next immediately.) Poor Maya and James... :(
3/28/2017 c101 17BlueWater5
As always, the juxtaposition of the public revealing of a relationship with the brutal assault was well-written. I like how Harry assumed James had gotten into trouble.
3/28/2017 c101 7L.A.H.H
Poor maya. I hope they have therapists in thewizarding world. Thanks for writing
3/26/2017 c14 Dile
This is so well written Harry it's so harry I love his characterization so much please continue
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »