FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

3/15/2017 c100 Sasusaku95
Well, I wasn't expecting Hugo to be bisexual lol
But, I kind of like how you worked it out for him, he's always being kind of mysterious & integrating (to me) & this new info only makes me want to know more about him!
3/16/2017 c100 jadely31
Don't stop now. I need to know what happens! you've captured the essence of budding relstionships. I can see all of these characters developing into adults. Hugo is the most interesting.
3/16/2017 c100 16anna2
Ron wins Dad of the Year. Rose is a brat. Yes, the boy left it a bit late to ask but geez, talk about an over reaction. Asking her to Hogsmeade in front of her cousins *does not* justify the reaction she gave him. I'm shocked he came near her again.
3/16/2017 c100 Bernholtzr
Absolutely loved this chapter! I was not expected this story line but I think it's great. Can't wait to see what will happen.
3/16/2017 c100 WeasleyCousin
Love, love, love this chapter.
3/16/2017 c100 QueenMaraudeur
Beautiful chapter !
3/15/2017 c100 4wrappedinharry
Excellent chapter as usual. I don't read all that much HP fan fiction anymore, but every time I see an alert for any of yours, especially Questions and Answers, I dive right back in. It's like putting on a warm, snuggle dressing gown

So, Logan McCrae... you wouldn't be a fan of the Scottish author, Stuart McBride, would you? The hero of the police procedural he sets in and around Aberdeen, is Logan McCrae. Just wondering. I just love his books.
3/15/2017 c100 Dora-is-my-name
Congratulations on the 100th chapter! Lovely as always! Thanks for uploading. Started reading as soon as I woked up, and finish reading in my lunch time.
Loved that it was intirely dedicated to the weasley/Granger family.
Ron was really open minded, I thought he would take more time to precess everything, but Hugo and Rose were lucky he was not impulsive in the first though.
Sorry by the english, writting is harder than reading.
Best wishes!
3/15/2017 c100 LAHH
Wonderful chapter! So nice to have Hugo be bi, and Rons reason was great. I hope logan won't react badly. Thanks for writing
3/15/2017 c100 Happy Guest
thank you so much you made my day I literally fall over from excitement every time I see your updates (I can barely believe they're happening) THANK YOU
3/15/2017 c100 Guest
Holy cow...Have I really been following this for 10 years? Wow! You are one of only two authors I still follow on , and I still love every word you write!
3/15/2017 c100 Guest
This is an adorable chapter! I love it! Can't wait for more :)
3/15/2017 c100 Guest
I'm so glad this Fic is still going, it's so exciting to read!

Thank you for showing Ron's character the way it should be, and not as a limited, angsty character that so many people portray him as (I'm looking at you, Cursed Child!).

This chapter is so sweet, I squealed many times.
Thank you!
3/15/2017 c100 myoung228
Love this chapter. The relationship between Ron and his kids is so genuine and vulnerable. I love it and hope you write more of the kids and their relationships
3/15/2017 c100 4Baueros
I needed this. I've been following and reading and rereading your work for years and it's never failed to cheer me up if I'm feeling low and this was one of those times. I'm 23 and recently realised that I'm gender fluid, coming out has been... difficult. I'm out to my friends but so many of them are LGBTQ it's more like a "join the club" than anything else. oddly enough that makes it harder, other than that though people aren't taking it well. Thank you for this chapter, the way Hugo comes out and how Ron responds helped remind me that some people won't know what to think because they're still processing it but if they genuinely care then they'll accept it. Amazing work as always, there aren't many stories I'll read at 4am but yours are always worth it. Your fan. Baueros
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »