FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

3/15/2017 c100 4Baueros
I needed this. I've been following and reading and rereading your work for years and it's never failed to cheer me up if I'm feeling low and this was one of those times. I'm 23 and recently realised that I'm gender fluid, coming out has been... difficult. I'm out to my friends but so many of them are LGBTQ it's more like a "join the club" than anything else. oddly enough that makes it harder, other than that though people aren't taking it well. Thank you for this chapter, the way Hugo comes out and how Ron responds helped remind me that some people won't know what to think because they're still processing it but if they genuinely care then they'll accept it. Amazing work as always, there aren't many stories I'll read at 4am but yours are always worth it. Your fan. Baueros
3/15/2017 c100 13ShortySC22
I really liked the introduction of Logan and the InterHouse relationship development here. I always love Al, Scorpius and Lily. I love Ron's reaction to Rose and Hugo and their relationships. Loved this chapter!
3/15/2017 c100 trace.clements.1
Great to see a new chapter! But WOW...unexpected!
3/15/2017 c100 GoldenPotterFan
Another update so soon after chaper 99, thank you :)

I believe of all the Weasley grandchildren, Hugo is the only one who really paves his own way. He is not too concerned about what other people think about him and is a very strong character.
Rose, well stubborn sums it up quite nicely, but Ron might have got through to her with the speech before she took the Knight Bus.
Never tell a stubborn kid they are not allowed to or cannot do things, makes them more determined to do just what they shouldn't do.

Just one last thing I noticed: In one of the previous chapters, when all of the cousins talked about their summer holidays, you mentioned that Ron and Hermione lived in Bloomsbury, now you mention Marylebone. Did you "move" them? Moving over here is, after all, some sort of national sport ;)
3/15/2017 c100 LilysMommy
The feeeeeeeellllls.

Damn you.
3/15/2017 c100 8MidnightAmant
I loved this!

They're teenagers, they're finding themselves, they're figuring out what they want.

This seems like such a realistic portrayal of all the characters. I'm loving this and I'm so glad you updated so soon after your previous update!
3/15/2017 c100 1speedsONEandONLY
I love Logan and Hugo.
My new favorite couple.
Might be my OTP of yours.
They're cute together.

So,
now that Ron said something,
is she going to talk to him?
Or is that boy only interested in one thing?
3/15/2017 c100 9chemrunner57
Great chapter...all parents should use this chapter as a model for dealing with their kids. Well done.
3/15/2017 c100 1LuaM
Definitely my favourite chapter so far! Completely in love with it.
3/15/2017 c100 Gardengirl6
Parenting done well. Protective, honest, and willing to reach out and say "I overreacted" when needed.
3/15/2017 c100 StarmanWaitingInTheSky
Sorry, that anon review was me!

Holy cow...Have I really been following this for 10 years? Wow! You are one of only two authors I still follow on , and I still love every word you write!
3/15/2017 c100 Jaclyn420
Update soon
3/15/2017 c100 17BlueWater5
It's sad that it took so many years for the school to figure out some way for the different houses to interact socially on a regular, non-competitive basis. Nicely written.
3/15/2017 c100 nightspeaks
This was such a sweet chapter! I'm so glad you're still writing and updating this series. It's one of my long-standing favorites.

I particularly liked Ron and Hugo's chess matches, and I hope we get to see more of Brian and Logan soon.

Thanks for continuing to write this series!
3/15/2017 c100 13MioneBristow
Oooh. You're back. :)

I've missed you and the little heathens so much. Lol. Lovely update. It was a good read and update about Rose and Hugo.

Now. . . Isn't about time for some Scorpius and Lily? Soon?
5,314 « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »