FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

3/15/2017 c100 Gizzy's Mama
I love this story. All of it. You are such a gifted writer and I'm so happy you're back to update your stories. I'm usually a Scorose fan but I love your Lily/Scorpius arc and Rose's first relationship that will most likely end in heartbreak. I especially loved this chapter since it was all about Rose and Hugo with some Ron and Hermione as well. Please continue updating this...it's brilliant.
3/13/2017 c99 trustsnape38
Missed your writing. Glad to see a new post.
3/5/2017 c99 hannahoude
I just finished this whole fic in a month while in uni, so I think that says something about how much I love it! As far as I'm concerned this is book 8!
3/3/2017 c99 carolyn jinn
Thank you for finally updating this story.
It really is a great story and it needs to not be forgotten.
Looking forward to more. :)
2/26/2017 c98 Guest
So emotional. ngayonatkailahman. Well done.
2/26/2017 c99 Guest
Excellent, as usual. ngayonatkailanman
2/26/2017 c99 L.ward
Yay! You're back! I hope you keep updating this. Your version of the characters is honestly my favorite in all of HP fandom.
2/22/2017 c99 Willa
harry does seem to be really glossing over just how bad a lot of the stuff Draco did was.
2/22/2017 c28 Seruphenthalys
So I'm in the middle of rereading this fanfic, and I'm once again struck by the concern that I don't know how old everyone is, it's hard to keep track on. That's why I would like for you to fill in the family list on your profile with the birthdates of all the kids (or at least birth year). That would really help a lot.

cheers
2/18/2017 c99 WeasleyCousin
Saw you updated the other day and I ended up going back and reading this whole story again. I've always thought you were one of the best writers on this site and glad to see more updates. I'm a bit of a stickler for cannon, but I just love Bronwyn and Parker, too. I do have issues with your portrayal of Albus... it's just not how I imagine him. All for a little teenage angst, but the way he treats his family and friends really bothers me.
2/13/2017 c78 janiyasayl
Hello! I wanted both to let you know that I have been enjoying your writing IMMENSELY over the past few weeks as an escape from school! Thank you very much for writing :)

I also wanted to point out that the port key is mentioned to be leaving at 4:32 but later you have it leave at 3:34 I believe?

Again, thank you so much for sharing your writing and I hope your writers block always passes with ease!
2/11/2017 c99 Very Grateful
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING you have literally made my week and month and possibly my entire year. I am so so so excited to see how life continues to treat my favourite characters - most of whom, incidentally, you've made me fall in love with more through your series than in canon. But who am I kidding, this IS canon. Thank you so, so, so much. I await the next chapter with excitement and gratitude.
2/10/2017 c99 antomar123
So they are going to keep the baby! Rooting for a girl, I don't know why. I just want to say, it is a pleasure reading this story. Whenever you update I tell everyone around me, and even though they think I'm crazy, they know it's a big deal for me. I just want to thank you for your commitment, I found your fanfics in the depths of my depression, and they helped me get through it. I'm now as happy as I've ever been, and your stories still rock. Cheers
2/6/2017 c99 Thestral517
I have been reading your stories for years on another site. Happy to have another chapter. Looking forward to more.
2/5/2017 c99 Guest
Excellent story. Enjoying reading your work so much. Thank you for providing hours of entertainment.
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »