FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

2/6/2017 c99 4Cassie Lee
I can't believe how long you've been writing this (or how long I've been reading this)! And yet every time a chapter goes up the characters feel the same and I am equally happy to read it.

2/6/2017 c99 Gardengirl6
Crotchety old blighters want Malfoy to continue to suffer, an entire generation on, and are willing to crucify Harry to make it happen? Let's sic Hermione on them. A pox on them and their wrinkled dangly bits.
2/6/2017 c99 1Zheeba89
Yaaay! Another chapter!
Your story is really one of my most favorite in the Harry Potter universe! I don't think there are many that ship Lily/Scorpius, but I really like the idea of those two!
But wow, Daphe's pregnant!? That came as a surprise! I wonder how Scorpius will take it... I hope Draco makes a good dad, and that his relationship with his son will get better...
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Keep up the good work! :)
2/6/2017 c99 Seruphenthalys
I am thoroughly impressed by this story, in every way. Sure, it doesn't contain the same amount of adventure and action that most books do, but the rest is on the level of a professional author. I cannot express how impressed I am by this. This deserves more than it has gotten, kudos to you.

cheers
2/5/2017 c99 cinroc
Thanks for the new chapter. I had forgotten how much I love these characters. I eagerly await the next chapter.
2/5/2017 c99 cacata
I am so glad that this this story is getting updated! I am still super excited to see the development of Scorpius' and Lily's relationship. To me this story is more canon than The Cursed Child.
2/4/2017 c84 jadely31
,nu
2/2/2017 c99 Guest
As always a lovely chapter. Funny that this popped up this week, my niece just finished reading the series and was disappointed that it was over and I thought about introducing her to the world of fanfiction. Your stories are the only ones I still read, so I was thinking about your series, I just need to go back and see what ones are appropriate for her.
2/2/2017 c99 Hannah
I get so freaking happy whenever you post something in this verse. I've been following this since I was in, what, middle school? and I am a few months away from graduating college now! 3
2/1/2017 c99 Noonie1
Thanks for updating! I've always loved your stories, so realistic, so satisfying. I need to go back and reread - refresh my mind on this story for details! I had forgotten that you had somewhat reformed Draco in your version. I con't consider Cursed Child to be canon, I think your version is much more to my taste!
2/3/2017 c99 Dora-is-my-name
Hi! Sorry for the bad english ahead.
Just want to say thanks. When I saw there was a new chapter I was getting ready to go to work, I was planing to read when I came back home, but didn't resist and read in my lunch hour. Looking forward for any new chapter :)

Lily is still young, but when will she notice Scorpius? I guess scorpius will not be very happy yet with the idea of a new brother (or sister, but i think i am rooting for a boy, and i am not really sure why) but this may be the way to get Draco and Scorpiois to know themselves.

Best wishes!
2/1/2017 c99 Boostarryeyes
Thank you for another wonderful chapter! I was so excited when I saw it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
2/1/2017 c99 Guest
YOU'RE BACK! I LOVE YOU! DRACO AND DAPHNE ARE KEEPING THE BABY! AHHHH!
2/1/2017 c99 LAHH