FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

2/1/2017 c99 Guest
Thanks for the update. It's been a long wait but it's always worth.
Heini
2/2/2017 c99 ebasch
Thank you for updating! I very much enjoy your works and expert writing style, and am very glad you continue on with your stories. Happy February!
2/2/2017 c99 GoldenPotterFan
I can see the dynamics changing quite a bit. Is Draco even aware that he's getting so good at being in the muggle world? It seems he enjoys football quite a bit. It is also a good thing, I believe, that he is so insecure about another baby. That means he's really thinking about making a change for the better. I just hope that one day Scorpius can see how much his father was a prisoner of his own upbringing and they can mend their relationship.

Harry might not want to admit it, but in showing compassion towards Malfoy and trying to somehow find a way for Draco to get his probation revised as well as diluting the Veritaserum he is not completely neutral.

On a side note: My siblings and I lost our parents fairly early. To this day (almost 21 and 18 years later respectively) I hate it, when people refer to us as "The XYZ-Orphans" and still associate us with my mother's problems. So I clearly get where Harry's coming from in regards to the Wizengamot.
People should be allowed to carve their own paths and be judged on their deeds not past associations or relations or what a family member did.
2/2/2017 c99 4PeetaGirl21
Great chapter! Love this story. Can't wait for more.
2/1/2017 c99 1speedsONEandONLY
Why do I get the feeling
that everything is going to
happen at the same time.
Harry's decision
Draco's ruling
Scorpius and Lily's relationship.
All at the same time.
2/1/2017 c99 13ShortySC22
I loved this chapter with Draco here and his fears about a child.

I love that everyone but Lily sees how much Scorpius likes her.

I'm glad to see it updated and can't wait for more.
2/1/2017 c99 ndnash
Wow, thanks for the update! Very very interested in what will happen next. Keep up the good work!
2/1/2017 c99 Amanda Pall
Very much enjoyed this! Thanks for coming back To it! Keep it up!
2/1/2017 c99 10The Blasphemous Contessa
Ahhh! I literally checked my email and screamed "Little0Bird updated!"

And also I'm loving just how subtly everything is moving on character development wise just so smooth you don't notice from one chapter to the next but if you go back and reread the first chapter it's like wow these are completely different people!
2/1/2017 c99 StarmanWaitingInTheSky
Oh! An update! Thank you so much! I absolutely LOVE this story, and the series it's in. I'm pretty sure that at this point, it's one of two HP fanfictions I still get updates on. Welcome back, and thank you for the wonderful chapter!
2/1/2017 c99 trace.clements.1
So AWESOME to see you back! Thank you for a great chapter!
2/1/2017 c99 Ofglitterandgiggles
That's it this cannon not cursed child
2/1/2017 c1 Seruphenthalys
A really interesting start, no denying it. Hopefully none of the kids will start asking around with their classmates, as I'm sure Scorpius knows more than the weasly-potter clan. I like how they are a really big group from both gryffindor and hufflepuff of kids who know each other, just like a big family, and how their parents all still are close. Love it! Keep up this good work!
2/1/2017 c99 LvcivsSvlla
It's Back! great :) Hope you follow up soon!
2/1/2017 c99 1Kakatoes
Oh my god, you're active again, welcome back!

I have been a fan of yours for years :D (Just created an account recently :B)
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »