for Questions and Answers

2/1/2017 c99 16HG4EVER69
Good chapter. I think Harry and Ginny should use the press to fight those members of the wizomogot. Get the public on their side. It might cost Harry his job but those old fools actions and their blind hate need to be brought out in to the light so to speak. Harry is right it's fith year all over. If Harry was to bring all the facts to light I think that the public to would scream to have those idiots removed. Maybe Harry could take a seat on the wizomogot.
1/31/2017 c99 i-am-harrypotter-94
That was a good chapter. You do realize you've been writing this story for nearly 9 years! This is just my opinion, but I think it's time you start wrapping this story up. I'm betting your life got a hell of a lot busier since you got married and moved to Canada. I love this story and have read the whole thing a couple of times, but it does seem like you don't have the time to write and update anymore. I know you wanted to finish this story at the end of Albus' and Scorpius's seventh year, but I think everybody would prefer some quick closure. But hey, you're one of the best authors on this site so I trust your judgement. Once again, that was a very good chapter!
1/23/2017 c98 Guest
Good stuff here. Do update soon. Cheers.
1/23/2017 c1 Guest
LOVELY STUFF. UPDATE SOON. CHEERS
1/10/2017 c98 70JanieOhio
Yours was the first HP fanfiction I stumbled upon, and now after reading a bunch for the last month or so, I have to come back and tell you that your universe is by far my favorite. Your writing is wonderful, the story consistent, and characters true to Rowling. Please please please come back and update more. I'd love to hear the rest of your story. Thank you!
12/22/2016 c98 Pablo
Greetings,

I must say I do very much enjoy your whole fanfic universe. Your style is undeniable and often feels like J.k. Rowling is writing her self. Your stories have often driven me to an emotional upheaval I did not expect. I admire your creativity and have enjoyed your fan firs a great deal. I would have loved to see more of Harry's and Ginny's early date period when she was still in the harpies and I would have very much loved to read the ending of questions and answers. That being said I feel I mas thank you wholeheartedly for your effort in writing these stories I have enjoyed so much

Thank you!
A fan...
12/13/2016 c98 Siehjin
Hi, I have enjoyed this story immensely. Hope that you will pick it up again someday and finish it. :)
12/10/2016 c96 EllieMoon
I hope we come to the part where Al uses the deluminator the way Ron did. He needs to know that no matter what his parents are there for him. I think he's already realized that he's done a lot of damage to his family, but its his parents that were especially hurt by his actions.
12/7/2016 c98 Guest
Please please please update soon! This is an incredible story and I don't want it to be abandoned
12/5/2016 c98 Need More
I think the author has abandoned this story which is just sad since this story has enough potential that I'd be willing to pay to read this story and that also pretty much indefinitely since I can't really imagine harry potter ending. Can someone reading this review be willing to pick up the gauntlet and develop this further? After being part of the universe as depicted in this version I can't really pick up any other version of a fan written harry potter story.
11/30/2016 c98 J
The suspense is killing me! Please please tell me you haven't given up!
11/22/2016 c98 Jaclyn420
Love the story update soon
11/15/2016 c98 Holeysaintgeorge
I finally caught up and I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely loving this fic! I really can't wait for more-and I hope more is coming soon! I've loved all your fics on here; you're by far one of the best there is. Looking forward to your return for the next chapter!
10/19/2016 c98 Guest
Is this thread still active ? Or has this story been aband
10/11/2016 c98 Matthew C
Still waiting to see this finished.
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »