FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

10/7/2016 c98 Guest
Like all of your other works, this is brilliant. I put off reading it for a little bit because I'd gotten used to the canon family tree (which you obviously didn't have when you first started writing) but that didn't even affect my enjoyment. There are so many things going on here and they all tie together so well. I love that Sarah is magical and Dudley's whole storyline has been very well-done. The whole thing with Fabian and Lavinia was also great and I love the way you write Victoire and Ron especially as characters. There were times I really wanted to smack some sense into some characters but that's because their actions made sense with them as a character and made them seem real (like Al's actions). I don't agree with the Trio&co for keeping so many secrets about the war but from reading this fic I do think that it fits with the characters as you've written them. This is excellent and I look forward to updates and future writing from you!
10/6/2016 c78 Guest
Holding off on a real review until I finish but I just wanted to say that the little lines separating the sections were very appreciated here! You're a great enough writer that it's easy to catch on but the scene switches do take me a moment to get
10/5/2016 c88 Guest
So let me get this straight; James, who is of age, has a girl over and they get fool around a little (which they could have already done at school for all they know, they just got caught this time). Yet Albus has been acting like an asshole for YEARS and the most they've done is say, "oh, well he's a teenager". Seriously?
10/4/2016 c37 Guest
Great job on the way you did Hermione and her mom. It's a shame she had this happen with her mom after having her dad die. It's not really fair that Ron's parent's are still alive and healthy and he has such a large family when she has no one. :(l
10/4/2016 c20 Guest
Harry said he was never possessed by Riddle but he was briefly, in the DOM. He was able to push him out of his mind with thoughts of his friends and Sirius
10/4/2016 c98 Awestruck
I would just like to let you know that you have spoiled me for all other HP fanfiction for life. I literally can't read anything else because your work, to me, is canon, and I keep coming back to your characters and your stories. I love your work, and I await your updates with passionate anticipation. Thank you so much.
10/3/2016 c1 Bluewolf80
I guess this is why I find it difficult to like your portrayal of the canon characters. They act so dumb about so many things it drives me nuts! Did they honestly think that not telling their children ANYTHING was a good idea? That's right up there with Dumbledore saying he put Harry at the Dursley's so that he could have a normal childhood! It's idiotic.

My opinion on what the characters do is not a reflection on your writing skills. I believe you are a very skilled writer and I do enjoy your stories. Otherwise I wouldn't have kept reading all of them! If it gets too bad though, I'll have to bail...
9/27/2016 c98 skyreader183
Please please finish this story... the best I've ever read!
8/14/2016 c98 ndnash
I have never done this... but this is the best fanfic I have read.. seriously looking forward to what will happen with Draco and Daphne's situation. Keep up the fantastic work!
8/11/2016 c98 Guest
I LOVE this fic - in fact, your characters are SO much more canon to me then Cursed Child... Thank you! And if you ever find time please update - I just finished reading and I miss these characters already!
8/10/2016 c98 1justjennb
Hi Little Bird

I have been reading this story and absolutely love it. Do you have a story that picks up at the end with Draco and Daphne's baby and a story that gets Lilly through school and starting Auror training? I'd love to know what happens next.

Your stories are my new Rowling stories and I can't stop reading them (though I haven't read them all yet).
8/2/2016 c98 mjc519
Still waiting for more.
7/24/2016 c98 Mattis A Forti
I really hope that you update soon! I am dying to know Draco's response, though I do have my suspicions. I also want to see Al reconcile with his parents, though I expect it won't be until a while from now. All in all, this is a great story and I really do hope you continue writing and posting it. I am sure I am not the only one who will be ready to read from where you left off :)
7/22/2016 c4 Guest
Ohkaaay. I have to say, I from every point and angle love your James Potter. Love. He's a darling.
Though Scorpius isn't all that far behind either. My only hope is this doesn't turn out to be a Rose/ Scorpius.
7/20/2016 c98 lmwardbu.edu
This is my all-time favorite HP fanfic (aside from Burning Down the House, which is also yours of course). I'm always happy to read more!
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »