FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

3/2/2008 c16 8SharkiesGirl
Wowies! Amazing chapter. Jam-packed with goodness. I enjoyed reading it, it was fantastic. The Andie/Cissy fluff was lovely. Possibly, this is one of my favourite chapters. I especially love the "‘What is it about Weasleys and threatening your anatomy?’ he asked in exasperation." line. - Very funny. And Harry's reply was excellent too.

Nice job! Keep up the good work. I can't wait til next chapter.

Thanks,

Sharkie

xoxo
3/2/2008 c16 dahilsaiyo
The scene between Andromeda and Narcissa was so touching. That of Teddy and Scorpios was sweet. Bless them.

LOL. Weasleys and threats to one's anatomy. Oh, dear. Isn't Bill just the typical overprotective father? I wonder what Ron will do if Scorpios falls for Rose?

I am puzzled about your last sentence. What exactly did you mean? I would appreciate if you could rephrase it.

Another chapter with very balanced emotions. Well done.
3/2/2008 c16 lemonwedges4
Love it!
3/2/2008 c16 4Cassandra's Cross
I may have to go back and read through the last couple of chapters, because I'm terribly confused. What is it that Harry suspects Draco of being involved with? And am I correct in my assumption that this could cause a rift between the newly reunited Black sisters? That was very touching, by the way. And I loved Teddy's comment to Harry when he asked if Teddy knew anything about sex. Good old Teddy. Update soon on this one. The plot is definitely thickening.
3/2/2008 c16 meraki13
Wow, the reason for Teddy being an Obliviator is genius. I never would have thought of that. Can't wait for an update! =D
3/2/2008 c16 8xKristinax
Hey, Ive kept up with your story since chapter 4, and, can I just say that I love it? You have the effects of the war in there, along with the family drama (the Lupin/Malfoy/Tonks triangle-ish shape) and just, your story makes for an all around good read.

Cant wait till the next chapter.

xKristinax
3/2/2008 c16 11Worldmaker
That was pretty good. I especially like the idea for a memorial wall at Hogwarts. ;)
2/29/2008 c15 Worldmaker
This is fairly wonderful. I can't wait to see the rest of it.
2/27/2008 c9 1mugglemegan
great chapter!

i agree, the prequels DO suck!

oh, and great chapter title. simon and garfunkel are AMAZING!
2/26/2008 c7 mugglemegan
two great things: first off, i love calvin and hobbes and have created some twisted snowmen of my own. muhahahaha...and second, the "if you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat" is a quote from the tv show friends...not sure if you meant to do that or didn't know, but either way, kudos! :D
2/25/2008 c15 36unique.normality
w00t!

I knew it

okay, you better update soon or I'll... do something

^.-

please please update!
2/25/2008 c13 unique.normality
I just knew that was going to happen with the make-up

^.-

As soon as Narcissa saw the picture of Andromeda, I was hoping they would... talk or something
2/25/2008 c10 unique.normality
I thought Draco might've changed a bit, too... though I think he did in the books...

I like to think Narcissa probably changed a bit too

when I read the last book, I assumed Draco change (with his head nod) but I never really thought about his son

I also assumed they'd be enemies, but I like the idea of him being friends with the Potters and Weasleys
2/25/2008 c7 unique.normality
There is one thing in this chapter that confuses me

when Ginny was talking about one of the people the Sorting Hat was wrong about, I thought Peter, but then the thing about 'if it wasnt for him, your dad would have gotten in more trouble' or something

what is that referring to?
2/25/2008 c4 unique.normality
Even though this won't really help with this story, I wanted to give you the family tree for the Weasleys (written by J.K.R.)

It has Luna's family on it, and I have one with Draco's family but I can't find it at the moment.

Just thought it would help for future fics:
5,320 « Prev Page 1 .. 335 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 .. Last Next »