FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

4/17/2016 c98 Guest
Amazing chapter! It's like I never left, however, when it finally ends, I'm going straight back to "The First Day" and reading this story once again all the way through
4/17/2016 c98 Guest
Amazing! Please update soon
4/19/2016 c98 PippaBKnox
Seriously, I love this new Malfoy baby story line. Draco has been my absolute favorite character in your stories. I love his internal/mental struggles. It makes him so human and is such a pleasant departure from the nasty snot that everyone seems to think that he is. I think Draco has come so far and I look forward to how you push his character in the coming updates. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!
4/19/2016 c98 Shadow82ABN
Bird, got to tell you that you are one of my faves on here. Hard to believe I have been following this for almost a decade and I still think it's an amazing story. Great time to drop the baby in Draco's lap. Either time to put up or shut up. Excellent job as usual.
4/18/2016 c98 heart.dramione
looking foward to finding answer to daphne's question...
4/16/2016 c98 Jan0150
Oh, how I have missed your writing! )
4/16/2016 c98 Guest
Wow what a suprise! (On my birthday as well :) ) I loved the partbwith Harry and Lili, it was very touching and the baby storyline is very original and well thought, its the perfect opportunity for a second chance. Loved it :)
4/15/2016 c98 Guest
yay an update!
4/15/2016 c98 Guest
Hooray! So happy to read a new chapter! Thank you.
4/16/2016 c98 moozga
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
4/16/2016 c98 Gardengirl6
WELL. That's not what she was expecting! To be expecting, that is. Sure would be good for Draco to get a second chance... maybe Scorpius will see him being different, and warm up to him.

Well done of Lily, and cleverly, too. Good on her parents - listening to your child with logical ears can be so very hard!
4/16/2016 c98 17Antosha
Wonderful.

I loved that Ginny and Harry have learned from the disaster with Al — and that Lily's brothers gave her mostly good advice.

I always love getting to come back to this universe. You've imagined it so richly, in both mundane and magical detail. Thanks
4/16/2016 c98 17BlueWater5
Yay for the update! I loved how Harry's and Ginny's reaction changed as they really thought about Lily's plans. I hope Draco has changed enough to realize the opportunity he's being given. Keeping my fingers crossed for another update soon...
4/16/2016 c98 16HG4EVER69
Great chapter. Too bad it wasn't Ginny pregnant tho.
4/16/2016 c98 WindofMay
aaaaaa what's with the cliffhanger aaaaaaaa
5,314 « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »