for Questions and Answers

12/27/2007 c5 blackolives10
This is my favorite chapter so far!
12/27/2007 c5 24Princess Gillybean
aww Al is so sweet
12/27/2007 c5 4Cassandra's Cross
Al is the wise one in the family, isn't he? I think he may have inherited a little of his namesake's philosophical bent, despite the lack of a blood tie. "You're my mum and dad." That says it all, doesn't it? I think you write family relationships very realistically and poignantly. This is my favorite chapter so far. Can't wait for the next!
12/27/2007 c4 8AnkouBlake
Good chapter.
12/27/2007 c4 8Respitini
The Q&A session was great. But the best part of this chapter, hands down, is the bit between Scorpius and Teddy. Heartbreakingly touching.
12/27/2007 c4 24Princess Gillybean
this is a fantastic story. can not wait for more
12/23/2007 c3 8Respitini
Wonderful beginning. Looking forward to more.
12/23/2007 c3 4Cassandra's Cross
This is an interesting little story. I don't know that Harry and the Weasleys wouldn't have said anything to the kids about their roles in the war, nor do I think it's realistic that all the children would have remained completely ignorant up until this point, but you've done a terrific job of characterizing these second generation offspring. I'm particularly intrigued by Scorpius. I feel very sorry for him and actually like him, which I never thought I would feel for a Malfoy. Anyway, I'm intrigued and look forward to your next update.
12/23/2007 c3 2Elf-of-Sunlight
Hello there!

I really hope you continue with this story, I love all second generation things.

I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Elf-of-Sunlight
12/22/2007 c3 blackolives10
It was interesting to read about Draco's Mark. I hadn't even thought about what that might seem like to a little kid.
12/19/2007 c1 lemonwedges4
Love it!
12/19/2007 c1 blackolives10
I really like the beginning of this and I'm excited to see what you do with the idea.
12/19/2007 c1 minerdude
Good story. Can't wait to see how Victoire does not know, since I guess she is in 6th or 7th year.
12/18/2007 c1 8AnkouBlake
I like it so far. Can't wait for the next. Interesting turn, putting Scorpius into Gryffindor.
5,309 « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354