FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

1/5/2008 c8 4Cassandra's Cross
It was actually a really nice read. Poor Scorpius. I feel so sorry for this lonely little boy, and am so glad the Potters, Weasleys and Tonks's have taken him under their collective wing. I'd like to give him a hug. He sounds like he really needs one.
1/3/2008 c7 DaphneD
Even though I, for the life of me, can't see son of Draco and grandson of Lucius in Gryffindor, I still think your story is enchanting.
1/2/2008 c7 lemonwedges4
Love it!

Really cute!
1/2/2008 c7 9laura-csm
I love this story! I really do. I like how it turns from paretns POV to kids POV! Update soon please!
1/2/2008 c7 24Princess Gillybean
lily's so sweet. i loved the snowmen thing and ginny knitting for scorpius. keep up the good work
1/1/2008 c7 4Cassandra's Cross
Scorpius sounds a tiny bit like Sirius Black. H'm. Chip off the old Black family tree (the blasted part, obviously) then, eh? This was really well written. Can't wait to see where you go with this.
1/1/2008 c7 8Respitini
Calvin and Hobbes references get extra special kudos. As do your stories. Well done, again.
1/1/2008 c7 HarryandGinnyeternal
I love it. This was so sweet. Please post more soon.
12/30/2007 c6 lemonwedges4
Love it!
12/28/2007 c6 4Cassandra's Cross
Wow! This was intense. It wouldn't surprise me that Harry would have nightmares or that his "antidote" would be Ginny. Why wouldn't he tell her, though? I'd think she'd be flattered to know that she could help him in that way, or in any way really. Of course Harry is the type who tends to bottle things up, isn't he? Anyway, this was riveting. And I'm following "Firewhiskey Advice" too, so I'm eager for the update you promised.
12/27/2007 c5 8Respitini
Trust Al to give the perfect response to his parents. Excellent story so far - so glad you're writing this and sharing it with us.
12/27/2007 c5 blackolives10
This is my favorite chapter so far!
12/27/2007 c5 24Princess Gillybean
aww Al is so sweet
12/27/2007 c5 4Cassandra's Cross
Al is the wise one in the family, isn't he? I think he may have inherited a little of his namesake's philosophical bent, despite the lack of a blood tie. "You're my mum and dad." That says it all, doesn't it? I think you write family relationships very realistically and poignantly. This is my favorite chapter so far. Can't wait for the next!
12/27/2007 c4 8AnkouBlake