FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

9/16/2015 c96 trace.clements.1
SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK AND UPDATING! I love this story, it's my absolute fave. Read the entire series from the first day right to this three times! You are the best author on here. Keep up the great work. Congrats on your marriage and your degree.
9/12/2015 c96 monami27
Congrats on getting married, getting your Masters and moving. We've got that in common. I also graduated with my MS, got married and moved... all in the same weekend (not that I would recommend it, but I wouldn't change a thing... ;).

Anyway, I just love your stories and I was happy to see some updates! You are truly one of my favorite fanfic authors!
9/7/2015 c96 FriendofMolly
Little0bird,
Wow! Daddy's little girl wants to follow in his footsteps. James is going in a different direction, and Al wants to find a way to have his cake and eat it too. Giving Al the Deluminator was brilliant. But I think it's going to take Harry's voice coming out of it to lead him back to the family. But this is the kind of chapter that revs one up for what is to come.
FoM
8/26/2015 c96 Dantifale
Im really glad you are continuing with this story I really want to see how all the kids turn out. So many questions and not enough answers.
8/23/2015 c96 Antonia
Please please please finish the story. It's the best harry potter fanfiction I've ever read. You have so many fans out there, I started reading this because of a reddit thread, as soon as somebody mentioned questions and answers a lot of people inmediately recognized it and started going on and on about how great it is.
8/21/2015 c96 9Severus my hero
Yay for the update! I hope you keep the chapters coming! I am loving the story and would really like to know how Al finally comes around and what happens when Harry finds out that Lily wants to be an auror... :)
8/11/2015 c96 Noonie
So glad to see you updating these stories! I Hope Al decides to try out that deluminator again too, and surprised Ron was so subtle about it!

Keep those posts coming!
8/11/2015 c96 dahilsaiyo
Hey there. Welcome back. Life has been hectic for you, it seems. Excellent update. Very mentally and emotionally challenging. Career choices are always a bummer.
8/11/2015 c96 2boostarryeyes
Thank you for the update of another wonderful chapter. Your writing never fails to thrill. Keep well. xx
8/10/2015 c96 LadyLilibet
Just spent the last week re-reading this story, I forgot how much I loved it.
I know your updates are, well, infrequent would be an understatement, as much as I want you to update tomorrow. I don't mind, as long as the next chapter arrives eventually. I get such joy from reading your continuation of the wizarding world, I'm half convince you're J.K herself.
8/10/2015 c96 AnaJoser
It's been a while, good to hear from you again.
8/9/2015 c96 25Mari83
So excited to see an update! This still is one of my favorite HP universes, such excellent writing.

Glad to see that Ron still has enough of a connect to Al — the deluminator is a very symbolic present and I’ll be curious to see what he does with it.

Also really liked Maya’s conversation with Ginny — I really like your adult Ginny.

And then the old generation watching the new handle the precious joke shop, fun!
8/7/2015 c96 Antosha
I can't tell you how glad I was to see that you'd updated this — and how glad I am to have been able to dive back into this amazing universe you've created. All of the characters are so distinct and so real that even after all of this time, I wrapped myself in their story as if it were a comfortable old robe. Comfortable, but not without surprise and delight!

It's nice to see Al slowly reconnecting with his family — wonderful to see Teddy managing to laugh at him, to be honest. I wonder if Scorpius is going to be able to develop a relationship with Draco ever. After all, Al had always had a good relationship with his family before the Quidditch debacle; Scorpius and Draco barely have a relationship at all. Thinking about it, I suppose any step forward will have to be taken by Draco; I don't see Scorpius opening up to his father voluntarily, and I can't say that I blame him.

And of course Lily wants to be an Auror. :-)
8/5/2015 c9 Hadrian
Nice, but Draco's wife is named Astoria, Daphne is her sister
8/5/2015 c96 Harsha
Finally! Its great to see a new chapter up. While there wasnt a whole lot that happened in this chapter, I just love the easy familiarity between the characters. I really really hope, now that you've restarted, you will keep it up!

Im a huge fan of your universe, and would love to see what happens with Al and James in particular.
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 .. Last Next »