FanFiction.Net
for Questions and Answers

8/5/2015 c96 Harsha
Finally! Its great to see a new chapter up. While there wasnt a whole lot that happened in this chapter, I just love the easy familiarity between the characters. I really really hope, now that you've restarted, you will keep it up!

Im a huge fan of your universe, and would love to see what happens with Al and James in particular.
8/6/2015 c96 27OwlPostAgain7
OMG you updated! I love it! Can't wait to hear how Harry reacts to Lily's news.

It seems like you've been having a hard time updating frequently lately, and I hope that's because your life is too awesome/wonderful to have much time for fanfiction rather than because there's something unpleasant going on in your life.

Regardless, you are literally my favorite writer on this site.
8/6/2015 c96 27jojor99
Great to see another chapter. I really hope Albus is on the road to family happiness again. Can't wait til Harry finds out that Lily really wants to be an auror!
8/6/2015 c96 cinroc
I love the moment with Ron and Al. That was really inspired. I can't wait for Harry's reaction when he finds out about Lily.
8/6/2015 c96 4Al Severus
I kinda get Ginny's point but she should have said all this directly to Al. But Harry... He's being an idiot. Its awesome how this story has moved forward from the inquisitive 11 year olds to teenage 15/13 yr olds. And you ll soon have CH 100.
8/6/2015 c96 10thankthatstar
So pleased you updated this! Can't wait for the next update!
8/4/2015 c96 Krysta
Thank you SOSOSO much for updating! I had lost hope but decided to randomly check and low and behold a new chapter! I really hope you can find the time to finish this up - Thanks again, I can only imagine how time consuming it is!
8/4/2015 c96 Shanynde
Congratulations on your degree, marriage and update! I love it. Well done.
8/5/2015 c96 10SWChica2005
Yay an update! Excellent job!
8/4/2015 c96 PenguinGirl94
I don't have much to say.. other then I'm happy you back. There was no author note on you being really busy.. so perhaps you'll be back again for more soon...? (feeling hopeful...)
8/4/2015 c96 FinnFiona
Just lovely, as always. And I really needed a fix of these guys. Love the extra doses of Ron as well... More, please!
8/4/2015 c96 16anna2
I love how Ginny is able to well articulate her reservations about Al playing quidditch to her son's girlfriend but not to Al himself. She'd have lost her mind if Molly had done something similar. Might have made the last 2 years a bit different if she had bothered to have one simple conversation that didn't start with telling Al how wrong he was. And Harry is no better regarding Lily and the Aurors. This is really stellar parenting. At what point to either Ginny or Harry get whacked upside the head with a clue-by-four?
8/4/2015 c96 3Frostyfriend96
Yay yay yay yay! This is my favorite next-gen fic so I love an update!

I loved the interactions between Maya and Ginny, as well as the ones between Ron and Al. Poor Harry is so so clueless and is a bit of a hypocrite. Also, I really really want Scorpius and Lily to get together. I really really do.

Looking forward to more!
Frosty
8/4/2015 c96 OliWest
You're back - yes! - and I could not be more delighted. So glad that you're updating some of your stories as I've always loved them and your version of events more than any other writer's. Welcome back!
8/4/2015 c96 Emberka-2012
Lily prepares a real surprise to her father.
5,314 « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »