for Questions and Answers

7/9/2020 c1 Kelsssi04
PLEASE FINISH THIS IM DYING
6/24/2020 c105 cacata
Just checking to see if an update was posted. Miss this story so much!
6/19/2020 c105 joyce
I'm BEGGING you to write more about James and Maya, James is my favorite character in this and I can't stand him being so heartbroken :( please give him a happy ending!
I'd also like to read more about Parker and Mack, I absolutely love their energy.
Other small-ish characters I'm super fond of are Michael Carter and Iain!

Your writing has greatly improved throughout the story, keep it up, and for the love of god, please try to give this one some closure.
6/17/2020 c1 Raeger
It's a little surreal reaching the end of the extended story that you've created - really good stuff all around. Particularly enjoyed Draco's story, and I'm glad that we got to hear from Narcissa in the end; I'd been wondering for a while where she was in the many tens of chapters we got to see Draco recovering and making amends.
6/15/2020 c105 LynchpinCube
I'm reading this more than a decade late, but it's one of the best slice-of-life fic's ever written. I wish so much that it had a real ending
6/10/2020 c1 Coronavirus jkjk
No offense, but you’re wrong, Al ended up in Slytherin. Of course, I can’t blame you because the book that tells you this was published 9 years after you wrote this. You got quite a few things wrong with story actually. But you are a still a good author, so we’ll just pretend that I am in 2007 and there isn’t a sequel yet. :)

*I know I’m reading this 13 years late, and you will probably never see this, but quarantine is boring and I’m major Potterhead and fangirl. Honestly, I’d still read this even if I wasn’t in quarantine.
6/6/2020 c8 Guest
I LOVE TEDDY! MAN U IS THE BEST!
5/27/2020 c105 Hilal
This is amazing. Please please finish the story ️
4/17/2020 c105 Guest
please finish the story im dying to read the rest
3/7/2020 c3 59SisterOfAnElvenWannabe
Harry's comment about "how could a parent not explain?" is a bit hypocritical
3/7/2020 c2 SisterOfAnElvenWannabe
I love the bit about the Weasleys/Potters "adopting" Scorpius.
2/8/2020 c105 3Neumzie
man, it's a shame this seems to be abandoned. you never even got around to lily and al seeing harry's memories like you teased
12/29/2019 c16 Guest
I’m so glad I found this story. It’s wonderful, and I’m sad to get to the end considering it hasn’t been updated in about a year.
12/23/2019 c84 minxblades