for Questions and Answers

12/21/2019 c70 minxblades
This story is very well developed excellent job.
12/21/2019 c61 minxblades
Double stuffed yummy
12/9/2019 c1 MMastafii
Favourited, keep up the gooddd work!

I have recently written a serious attempt at a Quidditch fanfic. I am trying to build up good characters, with a well paced storyline and
also keep the tone as close as possible to the orginal books. There are no forced romances here lol. Just an attempt at a genuine storyline.
If this interests you, check it out:)

s/13263707/1/Airborne-A-Quidditch-Story
11/23/2019 c20 Elizabeth Goudge
The little white horse might be another good choice for Lily!
10/12/2019 c105 jayto14
Just read through all of this series/universe in the last month or so... I really enjoyed it and love and admire your work! I'd really love to see the adventures continue one day if you would continue, but either way thanks a lot for a great time I had as your reader and I hope your day is going well.
10/5/2019 c38 minxblades
Or some kind m&m's work as well
10/5/2019 c37 minxblades
I hate to lose someone to this disease
10/5/2019 c34 minxblades
Yummy and funny Snape
10/5/2019 c32 minxblades
But a funone.
10/5/2019 c31 minxblades
Good so far I feel like it's Daphne 's brother.
9/20/2019 c3 SarahOlivier
Harry is good with Scorpius. Harry should talk to Draco
8/11/2019 c105 Guest
I’ve been making my way through all of your writing this summer. I’ve found so much joy (and comfort?) in living through your version of future events - there is so much I have enjoyed. I hope this is a story that you come back to someday, I look forward to continuing to be a fan.
8/6/2019 c105 wotan2
There seems a lot more to come, i will await your pleasure so i can continue reading
7/7/2019 c105 Guest
I really hope you come back to finish this one soon! I want some resolution for James and Maya and dear god can it finally be time for scorpius and lily?
7/6/2019 c105 10SWChica2005
Sorry it had taken so long but I finally was able to read this update! Loving it! Excellent job!
5,313 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »