for Questions and Answers

7/3/2019 c105 Ajfaith
Please update!
5/9/2019 c105 Guest
This story is the best of all the others I have read recently. I do hope I you finish this story as soon as possible.
4/27/2019 c105 Menna Taha
I have been reading this fic nonstop for a week. I havn't studied a word i've only been stoping to eat and sleep and you can't tell me that after 105 chapters that IT'S NOT FINISHED. I know you havn't updated in a long time but please. I'M BEGGING YOU. I'll go crazy if i don't get an update. This is the best fic i've ever read about the next generation and it's so well written too it's such a shame to just leave it.
3/10/2019 c105 Guest
Yet another brilliant story by you. I love your vocabulary and your writing style and your character development. You make it all feel so real that you really feel *with* the characters, not many writers can do that. You also get the Harry Potter universe and it's characters in a way not many fanfiction writers do IMHO... Makes it feel like it is truly the continuation of the series. Can't wait for more of your HP fanfiction to indulge in in an attempt to fill the gaping whole in my heart that shows up every time I finish rereading the HP series once again. I'm looking forward to your next update!
3/10/2019 c105 jeannetaylor79
Hi ya! is there any more coming? I enjoyed all this but so many questions and answers are un settled. Hope you'll write more. If you do I'm at jeannetaylor79 gmailcom. I,ll be thrilled to hear from you. maybe you're oldest fan at 86? Take care.
2/27/2019 c105 1Zheeba89
So sorry for the late review! And for not reviewing the earlier chapters!
But I still love your story and your take on the characters. I think it's so much better than some of the others I've read!
Looking forward to the next one!
2/7/2019 c105 Tidbit
I've been following for years! I love it please update again
1/28/2019 c105 Sainette
Okay... I'm usually patient but, WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT LETTER TO LILLY ABOUT?!
Love your fics, btw.
Best wishes*
1/12/2019 c105 Sup2.0
Please say this story isn't finished!
12/2/2018 c105 Guest
This is one of the best fanfics about the next generation! Please please update soon
11/30/2018 c105 lalelumondfrau
I love it! you are a genius writing like this. I think every character is very well build and diverse in personality.
I'll hang around for more!
11/18/2018 c105 heart.dramione
hope over time scorpius will a better realtionship with his dad! glad ginny with be with daphne want she goes into labor
11/16/2018 c105 3ForeverMrs.Padfoot
every chapter is so wholesome and makes my night.
11/12/2018 c105 boomer21b
so glad youre back! thanks for the update. hoping to see something in the future of this story that includes harry, draco, and scorpius together, maybe drinking and having a chuckle about the lighter moments of their hogwarts animus. something like "remember when Hermione socked you in the nose?" and dracos dry witty response followed by "remember rons slugs?" with a little bit of back story for scorpius. then it turns dark, "and I almost killed you by accident in myrtles bathroomyea, that sucked, but honestly I had it coming". and scorpius is just floored that these two men who hated eachother so thoroughly can sit and be friendly now.
11/11/2018 c104 Gizzy's Mama
For some reason I can’t review on chapter 105, it just errors out. Anyway, I adore this story. I’ve been reading it for years and get so excited when the update alert pops up. I do hope Scorpius grows up a bit and reconciles with Draco. Scorpius has no idea what his father went through and shouldn’t be so judgmental. Sure he’s seen the memories but it’s easy to condemn Draco when his life and his mothers isn’t in mortal peril 24/7. None of the nextgen kids will truly understand what their parents went through. I do hope Harry succeeds in getting Draco’s sentence pardoned. Is the letter to Lily from Draco? I will follow this story for as long as it takes you to complete it because it’s so unbelievably well done. I hope this review finds you well and I look forward to your next update.
5,312 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »