for Voyage of Destiny, Book I: New Life, Old Life

9/20/2019 c4 kirosyamcha
I don’t really understand what’s going on unless I accidentally skipped a few paragraphs, that or it’s purposely written to be confusing.
4/8/2018 c25 Oxymironic
Too if sex. Way too much sex. If the sequel is anything like this, then I'm better off not reading it. And that's a shame as the background (the sex takes the foreground beyond any other plot or point to this) story is very interesting.
12/2/2017 c1 CelticSeer
Just discovered your stories recently, and I love them. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
9/24/2013 c25 Rain Addict CM
Oh god I think I love you! This was so good! If you haven't already please please please write the next book for this! And while your at it PLEASE update your Buffy Stargate book two as well! Please for the love of all that is good! I need more from you lol
10/17/2009 c25 1Wildfury
cool
4/4/2009 c22 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I likede the love scene with Buffy, Faith & willow. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c11 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the pairings you have chose so far.
5/1/2008 c7 Rini08
I really dont get it anymore?

could you pls explain?
3/6/2008 c9 LazyMio
I'm sorry but that part gave me the shudders. Kathryn had to look like a grandma when they, you know, did the deed. Even though Buffy did date two vampires that were over 100 yrs. old but, they had eternal youth on there side.

Still don't like Chakotay!

And I wonder what Lil D do to the ship.
3/6/2008 c8 LazyMio
Good old Kathryn. Still fighting against love. I'm sure Buffy will remdey that real quick. Now that Buffy knows that Kathryn is compatable, it will only be time until they are fully mated. And you never know she might get multiple mates later on. Can't wait. Hope she survives the Mating Fire. Heard that can be a bitch to fight againts!
3/6/2008 c7 LazyMio
You know I didn't like Kennedy from the start. She just screamed traitor. It is sad how the world would just suddenly turn on the people that is trying to save it. But that is how we are. We fear what we don't know or understand. They end up destroying the only beings that are protecting them from the dark.

Okay, it says on Doc explains to Kat about the S'Terran I'm a bit confused "the three that seem to be in charge have also demonstrated an ability to produce subvocal sounds"

What is subvocal sounds? And how is Willow making them? I thought only the slayers could do that. Or is it because of there new bodies that she can do that?
2/10/2008 c25 jupitersthunder
This was a very interesting story. Good job. Hilarious with Buffy's quetion at the ending. lol. Will there be a second story?
12/21/2007 c6 LazyMio
Wow, lot of stuff here. We got the toe curling kissing, the freaky growling, and those damn evil, straight from the seventh-level-of-hell needles.

God, I HATE NEEDLES!
12/21/2007 c5 LazyMio
That's my Kathryn. Kicking ass and not even bothering ta take names. Just handing asses left and right. And did I see Buffy kiss Janeway? What do we have here? Nice chapter!
12/21/2007 c4 LazyMio
Damn, even in the Great Sleep it never stops for Buffy. But that's the Chosen life for ya. I wonder how Buffy and Kathryn know each other? As usual another lovely chapter.
19 Page 1 2 Next »