for sick cycle

3/14/2017 c1 Guest
It is interesting to think that Zuko might be Sozin's recarnation.
7/9/2016 c1 Guest
Kataang is the best! How could you not ship it?! oh, let me guess... you're a Zutarian (I HATE Zutara). You're story is pretty good. Hahahah! Zutara sucks! Unless you're a shipper of Toph and Aang... which also sucks! I hope you're a Maikonian, a shipper of Mai and Zuko... then I would LOVE you! Because Maiko is the best ship in the ENTIRE WORLD! Zutara sucks and Taang sucks!
7/7/2015 c1 19InsanityIsClarity
This was a bit confusing, and I've seen both of those episodes. At least twice. But the parts I did get were great! Well done.
2/5/2012 c1 Anonymous
Loved it! That whole concept of friendship lasting more than a lifetime was a great idea! You should continue this...
1/10/2012 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
I liked it.

Flemao!

-Dyslexic Nerd
10/9/2010 c1 A Midsummer Night's Dream
Heh, nice! XD
7/18/2010 c1 2LadyBluePhoenix
That was good really well written, I was kinda decieved the title made it seem like it would be one of those average writting but it was really good. The only part I didn't understand was Sozin and Roku speaking in the spirit world at that moment or was it a past converstion that you brought to show how it echoed the new one or how the new one echoed it...I personally thought it was the latter but then your A/N got me kinda confused...anyway really good!
11/25/2009 c1 15F8WUZL8
Wow, that was a very moving oneshot. That had always been an awkward moment for fanfiction authors to put into words, Zuko apologizing to Aang. You wrote it fantastically. Great story!
6/21/2009 c1 31FireChildSlytherin5
I always figure that Zuko is Sozin as Aang is Ruko.

Know any that has that?

Great one-shot.
7/12/2008 c1 1s.lee723
I loved the whole AangRoku and ZukoSozin concept. This was cute and well written. :]
6/21/2008 c1 26Anawey
DoBS was one of the BEST episodes ever! Especially when Zuko redirected the lightning! I love this story. That was so sweet with working in Roku and Sozin. I like the idea of Aang and Zuko getting to be friends.
3/2/2008 c1 121CrazyGirlofManyNames
I love it, Zuko and Aang as friends is the best thing ever...
2/25/2008 c1 OrangeR0se
DoBS is aweosme. So's this oneshot. I like ships, but it's noc eto read some friends hip fics as well, and this was well writen
2/18/2008 c1 16storm-of-insanity
I love the concept and the writing style. Awsome jobbie :D
1/2/2008 c1 2MastaDrumma22
Nice! I like the descriptions, but I do think that Aang and Katara should be together. (What's shipping?)
19 Page 1 2 Next »