FanFiction.Net
for Being Different Isn't Easy

3/24/2014 c18 3malugargula
Beautiful amazing fic
2/20/2014 c3 2DanaPod
Loved the Chloe/Lois interaction. You painted her persistence and stubbornness as endearing instead of annoying so it works. Nice job.
2/20/2014 c1 DanaPod
Was missing Smallville today so I thought I'd check out a random fanfiction. I'm really excited to keep reading as I always wished they did more with the Chloe is a meteor freak story line. You really captured the characters voices!
7/12/2013 c4 2M7007
What could go wrong? Every troublemaker girls' worse choice of words.
6/16/2013 c1 M7007
Hi, I have a poll on my account profile because I am not sure where to start in my next fic for Chlollie. My last account froze on me and I had to make a new one. Anyway, I would really love your input. Thanks, oh, and I love your story..
6/9/2013 c11 beulah2013
God I have tears in my eyes! Chloe must be terrified! I'M TERRIFIED!
6/9/2013 c8 beulah2013
All I can think is 'DAMN'!
10/25/2012 c18 4StarlitStar
I loved this story
10/13/2011 c18 5Aida013
Kudos to you for writing a Chlollie ending before they were even a pair on the show. Always amazes me how fans saw the potential before TPTB. Great little story
8/28/2009 c18 14AllisonSwan
just read it and i absolutely loved it
10/25/2008 c18 petrafan77
I really loved the relationship between Oliver and Chloe, nice job!
3/27/2008 c5 6TPolTucker
just started really readin this story, and had to mention this to you before I continue and forget, Pontiac had the Firebird, not Thunderbird. Ford has the Thunderbird. Otherwise this is a good story and I can't wait to finish it.
1/21/2008 c18 13sayrae3times
(sigh) This was so great. I'm sorry it took so long for me to finish it, but I had to wait until I had enough time that I wouldn't be interrupted! I read straight through and loved every minute of it! Will there be a sequel? An angry Lex or a revenge-seeking Dr? Wonderful story! I especially loved the banter between the Justice League. I can really see those guys as all business by night - typical bachelor's by day!
1/17/2008 c18 lildevil0644
A wonderful, wonderful ending!
1/17/2008 c18 6Socratic Irony
awe, that so sweet...

" . . . Rome if you want too . . ."

but, erm since its the epilogue . . . there won't be a wedding scene?

and might I say wedding scenes are nice! XD