FanFiction.Net
for Second Encounter

6/10/2016 c11 2DragonRose4
It's so good to see you back! Great chapter hon, though I did notice a few spelling errors in the previous chapters. Love the finding of the rainbow heart.
5/22/2016 c11 21Artistic Ane
Whoo hoo, you're back! 8D It's wonderful to see this updated! And this is still very well done!
5/22/2016 c11 Bookwyrm52
Glad to have you back!
5/22/2016 c11 89Bookworm Gal
It is so nice how well you're expanding on things that happened during the course of the mini-series. This is just so well done and wonderful. Even if the wait between chapters might be long at times, it is always worth it to see what you've created next. I hope your writer's block begins to ebb enough for you to continue to write wonderful stories. Good luck.
4/9/2016 c10 6kashi333
Came across this! Please finish! There needs to be more fics with this pairing
4/2/2016 c10 Guest
I really enjoy this story, it's rare to get a good story with the friendly, paternal relationship between DG and Glitch is explored. I also think you write Glitch better than you think.
2/3/2015 c10 21Artistic Ane
Umm... Are you still working on this? cuz I'm very interested in how you'd continue it! You say Glitch is hard to write, but you're doing it very well!
2/27/2014 c10 18Allison Diamond
This is a very interesting story. Glitch appears to be in character. It does follow closely to the movie. This story does seem to have a lot of more conflict, drama, and whatever else before the resolution. Am I right?

PS: There are some grammatical errors. Do fix them, please.
12/30/2013 c10 20Koujo Lin
I'm not much of a reviewer but I just felt like I had to say that I absolutely love your writing and your 'Encounter' series
11/11/2013 c1 livelovepeacelaugh
I love all these stories, please keep writing more (I've already read all of this one too)
11/7/2013 c10 33MerlinOfTheShire
Nice with the sweetheart thing
LOVED THAT STORY
1/15/2013 c10 2DragonRose4
Still here! Awaiting eagerly for updates, though I might have to go back and reread to get the feel for the story again. Looking forward to more updates.

DR
1/15/2013 c10 89Bookworm Gal
Another wonderful chapter. Poor Glitch. It isn't easy being a headcase. But don't worry. Stick with DG and you'll be fine. Good luck and I hope to see more soon.
4/3/2012 c9 4Rocky181
Great so far update soon!
11/12/2011 c5 1KrinWashu
This wasn't boring at all. :) In fact, it just might be my favorite chapter. I love the way you ended it, with Glitch thinking to himself. Pretty accurate assessments of his companions. And now I feel like a cup of hot chocolate, too. Anyway, good stuff. I also liked your version of the scene after they jump into the water. Poor Glitch, I really thought this time he was the one who was gonna do the saving, but he ended up having to be saved instead! I think it's really cool that you're still updating these stories after all this time. I might not have realized I hadn't read them if you hadn't updated. Thanks for writing!
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »