for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

9/6/2015 c131 34Arienhod
Catherine is so going to adore Max once she learns he healed Maggie. Possibly after a lecture to Maggie and Michael about safely, or something like that.
It is ridiculous that horses are okay but a motorcycle isn't. But that is a mother's logic.

Love Michael as the supportive older brother, he wants what's best for Maggie and that's just lovely to see. And she supports him as well, seeing how she is okay with him not going to college. Even giving him suggestion on how to tell their mother.

I totally forgot about the party episode, it's been a while since I watched Roswell. I'm looking forward to see what you will do with it.
9/5/2015 c130 Arienhod
Oh, Catherine has no idea. She will be so pissed when she finds out Michael isn't so into whole college idea as she would like him to be.
And I get it. After so many years of sitting in a classroom it's not so bad to take a year off to do other things.

I do hope her accepting Maria as a part of Michael's life will continue. She has double standards and it's getting ridiculous.
9/2/2015 c130 1RleFay
Good afternoon Angel,

With each update I am loving this story more and more. My twin sister and I were born prematurely, me with physical and Gracie with mental disabilities. I can relate to Shy and Joey.

Gina
8/31/2015 c130 Gaialy
Oh yes, that ever complicated argument of college vs no college
8/29/2015 c129 RleFay
I LOVE THIS STORY! I wish this version of Roswell had happened, instead the one where Michael has an abusive father. Although, I am very happy Candy got pregnant in Roswell the Final Chapter! : ) YAY!
8/24/2015 c129 1bjq
awesome
8/24/2015 c129 danni14
I have a feeling things with Michael's mom are only going to get worse before they get better. Inviting Maggie's boyfriend, but no Maria was really wrong and that motorcycle is only going to make her madder. The necklace is probably going to get her hackles up too. Can't wait for more.
8/16/2015 c128 80sUnLoveChild
Yay! Another new chapter, poor Max the elf. If you are any good at photoshop please post a link in your bio to max dressed as an elf. Thanks!
8/17/2015 c128 bjq
it just keeps getting better. I would love to see Max as an elf.
8/16/2015 c128 1eyann85
Saw the update, did a happy dance ... Now I'm on my break, Epic!
8/16/2015 c128 RiaChan
cute chapter i was shocked when i got the update i was yeah. keep up the good work ill be waiting for the next update...
8/16/2015 c128 34Arienhod
The Christmas donkey is back!

As good as Michael is with kids, he isn't such a good Santa. Got distracted by Snowflake too much.
Max and Alex will probably be much better at it.

I'm wondering if Dakota will appear in the story some more. He is an arse, but a fascinating character. And I can't help but wonder what would happen to him after the whole mess with beating up a guy.
8/10/2015 c127 80sUnLoveChild
OMG! I'd almost given up on this story ever being updated! I love, love, love this story and am so excited that you updated! THANK YOU!
8/10/2015 c127 1bjq
I love how Izzy just takes control. And makes people do things. It is so Funny
8/9/2015 c127 RiaChan
i loved this chapter it was cute i cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work..
705 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »