for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

6/3/2018 c155 Mrs.MagnusB
I wonder if Dawn will ever realize what damage she has caused
6/3/2018 c154 Mrs.MagnusB
Wow that was intense
5/18/2018 c154 Alexis
I loved this story. Though, I'm a little scared that this story was started 12 years ago and still hasn't been completed. Patients is not one of my virtues.
3/21/2018 c154 WhoKnew22
Wowzer! What an exciting chapter. Can’t wait to see the conversation in the desert, should be a heated one eh! Good work, can’t wait for the next one.
3/18/2018 c154 MotherNight
Whoa! Super intense. I really, really hope the next update is soon–no pressure–because that is gonna be an intense conversation. Edge of the seat action. Loved it!
3/17/2018 c154 Guest
So much excitement!
3/12/2018 c154 1bjq
OMG SPECTACULARLY FABULOUSLY AWESOMELY SPLENDID
PRETTY PRETTY
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
UPDATE SOON
3/11/2018 c154 34Arienhod
I have no words for Dawn's logic.
None.

Kudos to Catherine for spilling it out for her, and pointing out the only person she can blame for the whole mess is herself.
I have a feeling once the other family members find out what happened they will be shocked, but at the same time it won't surprise them. Dawn's behavior, just like Dakota's, has been escalating. It was only a matter of time until she snapped and acted on all those hateful things she said.

Maria was badass. She was exactly how I remembered her from the show, all 'make love not war', but if someone she loves was in danger she goes all mama bear in their defense.

Loved the chapter and eagerly awaiting the next one.
3/11/2018 c154 1menolly23
I am so excited to see your new chapter up. I was so scared for Michael and his family.
1/9/2018 c150 Guest
so thankful that you post so often, love all of you’re story’s! you’re very good with you’re wording
12/31/2017 c153 34Arienhod
Amy and Catherine meeting and discussing something, without snark and judgement flying around, is awesome. And not all that surprising.
Both women are extremely protective of their families, they are momma-bears. And then there was a child whose mother wasn't like that. And to them that is illogical. So when that woman won't step up and take cause of her own daughter you can bet your arse they will.

And then the ending happened and Dawn came, out of her own free will, to their house. Dawn is that obnoxious woman who spawned Dakota, right? I didn't mixed with her politer member of the extended family?
Wonder what she could possibly want. Wonder how much trouble she might try to cause. Cause I doubt she had a change of heart just like that and suddenly decided Michael is her favorite nephew.
12/25/2017 c153 WhoKnew22
Another great chapter, I really like Michaels interaction with his family, he really shows his softer side...
Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the good work pleeeease...
12/22/2017 c153 1menolly23
In 2 days I have read this story from the beginning. It’s wonderful
12/19/2017 c15 ColeShor
Every time I reread this story, I discover a new nuance. I love it. Please keep working on it.
12/19/2017 c153 MotherNight
Oh! You are such a tease! "Sort of candy?" You gave me raisins! Seriously, though, excellent chapter. I love Amy and Gabriel and think they have worked out an excellent opportunity for Linda. Your original characters are so fabulous–those girls all crack me up. Thanks for the early Christmas present!
705 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »