for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

12/18/2017 c153 ColeShor
I love this story. Thanks for updating, best christmas gift. I've been reading this story since you first started it. I've reread it over and over again. It's amazing
12/18/2017 c153 1bjq
awesome. it just keeps getting better
12/18/2017 c153 Mrs.MagnusB
*insert dramatic music here*
What shall happen next? Stay tuned! Haha
Loved this chapter and I’m glad we got an update!
11/20/2017 c152 Azue
You are amazing and this is how I spent my weekend. Bravo!
10/9/2017 c152 bjq
awesome. it just keeps getting better
10/8/2017 c152 MotherNight
Oh the angst! I so wish that I could trade my therapist for your Alex. Dude just gets it. I like assertive Max–nice balance between the two extremes that he normally operates at. Thanks for the update. I'm going to go find some ice cream or something since you didn't give us any candy. LOL. Seriously, though, excellent update; all of those angsty feels needed to be dealt with and us humble readers benefit from the analysis. Thanks again and have a good week.
10/8/2017 c152 WhoKnew22
So glad you're still writing this story. So often you get right into a story and the author just stops. God I hate it when that happens...
Please keep it coming.
10/8/2017 c152 Mrs.MagnusB
Finally Liz gets it!
10/4/2017 c151 MotherNight
Ok. Sorry for the delayed review. I finished the "devouring" and needed to everything digest. LOL. I also wanted to reread a few chapters. So. M&M have a true connection similar to the one in Double Empire? I like the stone. I've been picturing a cross between obsidian and labradorite. Also, I feel like there's more to learn about Maria's dad–why the pod chamber rock formation? And, she hasn't looked at the paintings in the attic yet. Is the geodesic dome in one of the pictures? Nacedo is another loose thread. He'll turn up again once he has s new plan. This is bugging me: if Michael and Isabel are siblings (very cool, by the way), why "pair" them up unless the relationship is unknown. I have my own theories on that backstory…oh yes I do. Anyway, a situation like that could be political dynamite. I'm just loving this story and really looking forward to the next update.
9/29/2017 c73 MotherNight
I adore your Amy. I really like all of your original characters – they are so real! I am super impressed with the development of the Roswellians. I always thought they brought more attention to themselves by being insular then by blending in. I just love this story! Oh, and did I mention I'm addicted to your candy? Soooo good.
9/28/2017 c37 MotherNight
How did I not know about this fic? I have Ben devouring it just realized how far I've read without leaving a review. This is one of the best written fics on this site and the story is so interesting. Your detail is perfect and the respectful way you treat the subject is a clea indication of your own ethics. I'm babbling…but I did want to extend my kudos before I dive back into the candy bowl.
9/25/2017 c151 bjq
SPECTACULARLY AWESOME. So worth the wait
PRETTY PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE SOON
9/25/2017 c151 Killmyaccount17597
Excellent new chapter. I loved it!
9/24/2017 c151 34Arienhod
Liz really needs to stop over-analyzing things and just letting them be. Max made it clear from the start, when Tess first brought up the subject of destiny, that he didn't care about what was meant for them. He chose to make his own decisions and live life the way he sees fit.
She should trust him that he won't just wake up one day with a changed heart.
That is one thing that really annoyed me about Liz from the show. For someone really smart she didn't always thought things through the whole way.

It seems Michael and Maria are the most stable couple, despite Michael not being the one to talk about feelings and emotions. And I love that!
9/23/2017 c151 Mrs.MagnusB
Another amazing chapter! Thanks for the update!
705 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »