for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

8/23/2008 c36 SilverStorm06
This is a great story so far! You really are a talented writer. It always amazes me how many people don't realize that our freedom of religion is far from perfect. But then again it's not like we're ever taught otherwise. Our history textbooks growing up always seemed to be suspiciously free of anything like that done to the Native Americans in more modern times, or the Extermination order of Missouri. The government only needs to follow the law where the general population cares enough to enforce it.
8/23/2008 c36 25elaine451
Loved this chapter, the whole Native American experience is such as added perk to the story. And thanks for bringing Alex and Liz back, I know this is a Maria/ Michael story, but I do like the other characters and their story line is so good as well.

Once again, couldn't wait a week to read two chapters at once...I've no will power when it comes to this story :) But once this story is complete, I will most certainly start it all over again!
8/22/2008 c35 2akka
love this story i enjoy every word cant wait fort he next chapter
8/18/2008 c35 2Callista Wolfwood
I love the family dynamic... update!
8/16/2008 c35 18TravelingRoses
Loved this chapter/
8/16/2008 c35 Gaialy
Loved the update! Maria's interaction gets better and better.
8/16/2008 c34 Serenearts
This was one of the best Roswell fics I have ever read!

I love that Michael was the main character and that you showed how his character could develop if placed in a more a nurturing environment.

I also liked that it focused on Maria instead of Liz and had a more in depth look at Alex.

Please update soon! Can hardly wait to then. =)
8/13/2008 c34 Gaialy
I just love the descriptions of the ceremony. Very vivid and full of details.

Can't wait for Saturday!
8/13/2008 c34 2akka
loved the chapter cant wait for the next one
8/9/2008 c34 Staryswirl
So much detail and so wonderfully written. Another great chapter, this is rather on the educational side too and so interesting. As ever I loved it. Well done to you.
8/9/2008 c34 25elaine451
Once again, wonderful chapter. Love all the attention to detail, I feel like I'm receiving a fabulous lesson in Native American history that's seamlessly woven into a great story.

Guess I don't need to say it, but...I'm such a fan!

Thank you so much and I can't wait until next weekend!
8/9/2008 c33 18TravelingRoses
I love this story so far. Can't wait to see more of it.
8/6/2008 c33 25crazysnape
hi again,

I am sad for Isabel, I know she put herself in this situation but it still sad.

Wouha 40 person at the ceremony ? Must be hard for a first meeting withe "the familly"! good luck Maria.

love the conversation between Catherine and Misty

"“Yes, well, as much as it pains me to admit it, I obviously didn’t know what I was talking about at the time.” lol

thanks to keep posting this great story

bye

crazy
8/6/2008 c32 crazysnape
I don't have a lot of time so, I just one world : I love this part, the passage with Joey and Maria was very good, I hope we will see more of them together

see you one the review of the next chapter
8/3/2008 c33 2akka
as all ways great chapter i just love the character development even with the other characters keep up the good work
706 « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 47 .. Last Next »