for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

8/27/2017 c150 Killmyaccount17597
I am so absolutely in love with this story. I read through the whole thing in less than 48 hours. It is absolutely fantastic. I have loved Roswell from the beginning and just recently binged the series cause The Night Shift was missing a week for football and I felt like something else with Brendan Fehr. Michael is hands down my favorite and you capture every part of him without making him out of character. I have read nearly every Roswell fanfic on Archive of Our Own and nothing is anywhere near as original as this. I love the changes you made with the chamber, the orbs, the fact that Michael was found by good people in the desert. I honestly just love everything about this story and can't wait to read more of it in the future.
8/18/2017 c150 WhoKnew22
Great update. I want more!
7/12/2017 c150 SFpris
Their relationship is just so ...goals or something. In the show, Michael was so unsure, and insecure about life and their relationship and its like a 180 here. I love how his upbringing changed so much. His character is still to the core of who he is but, its like, here...the potential he had and the man he would grow into on the show, is realized in this story. I always saw how they would balance each other out when they allowed it on the show, but its undeniable here. Every flaw they had on the show that made me love them is still there but its like what they would have slowly realized and worked through those same flaws in the show is done at high speed here. Doors that make sense? I'm not sure if I'm clear. They are just so in love and happy and I am just here for all of it. All I know is that the relationship to envy is not Max and Liz this time around. Great update!
7/10/2017 c150 Mrs.MagnusB
*fan girl screams*
That was awesome!
7/10/2017 c150 1bjq
fabulous. just keeps getting better
7/10/2017 c150 34Arienhod
The update came sooner than I expected and I admit I did a little happy dance. One that continued while I was reading cause this chapter brought me back to the beginnings of the story when it was mostly focused on Michael and Maria.

Love the little quip about the stone never changing colors for Rath because he hasn't met Maria yet. It got me to think of it as a 'soulmate stone', cause those two were meant for each other.
6/19/2017 c149 1bjq
fabulous. It just keeps getting better.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update soon
6/18/2017 c149 Mrs.MagnusB
Hooray a new chapter!
But wait how did he know that was his brother? Through context?
6/17/2017 c148 Mrs.MagnusB
Aww man a cliff hanger?! Ahhhh! I can't wait till the next chapter!
6/17/2017 c147 Mrs.MagnusB
*dramatic music plays* her dad showed it to them!
6/16/2017 c143 Mrs.MagnusB
Woohoo he finally told them!
6/16/2017 c141 Mrs.MagnusB
I cried so hard during this chapter:...(
6/16/2017 c139 Mrs.MagnusB
I knew it! I knew he must have died!
6/16/2017 c138 Mrs.MagnusB
Dang for a second I forgot there aren't any lemons in this lol
6/16/2017 c137 Mrs.MagnusB