for Doo 'awéé ééhoozIIh da The Lost Child

3/22/2008 c14 2Callista Wolfwood
Excellent chapter
3/22/2008 c14 2imissbuffy
I really love this story! The only thing wrong with it is having to wait for updates! But it's ok, because it gives me something to look forward to every weekend! I hope that we get to see Michael interact with the rest of the Pod Squad soon, because I can't wait to see what happens when Liz and Alex find out that Maria has her own secret! Thanks for writing such a good story!
3/22/2008 c14 12Lackadaisical Pajamas
Loved this one, Micheal sharing his powers was so sweet, and Maria's reaction was so...Maria...lol. and I love the new power Micheal has, it fits. Can't wait 2 read more and wacth these two get closer and closer:)
3/22/2008 c14 2akka
this is getting GOOD cant wait till the others meet michael now tha tis going to be nteresting looking forward to the next update
3/22/2008 c14 2Shannara810
Happy... Shalala... It's nice to be happy... Everybody should be happy... Shalala...

This chapter was... was... Is there a word which can sum up in one term the meanings of incredible, stratospheric, wonderful, charming and so on? I'm very, very but very happy. Next week, you can even only tell about the fluffy couple or Isabel and Alex. I'm too happy to retort. Michael was... Wow... Where can I find a guy like him? Sweet but not too much, tough but not too much... He was perfect! And Maria... I really liked, no, loved how she understood him without words, or better, without that panic attack she had in the show. Wow wow wow. I think the song line in the beginning of my review can recapitulate my feelings fully.

Now we have: Maria&Michael with their secret on one side and Max&Co. with their secret on the other one. Should I aspect a great KABOOM when they meet?

Thanks a lot for your answers to my reviews. Your fantastic! The best author in the Roswell Fiction World!
3/16/2008 c13 2Callista Wolfwood
I love this chapter
3/16/2008 c13 Gaialy
Poor Alex...and Isabel is just far to cold.Yes they have to protect their secret, but would it not be better by just to fit in my beingn nice in a while?

And Michael/Maria situation...can't wait for the next update!
3/15/2008 c13 2Shannara810
I'm a bad girl if now I want little, poor Alex dead... Again? No, because here I was, my eyes glued to my Jess's screen about to read Michael's confession and then... POOF Alex and Isabel?

Well, in that moment my face looked like Hulk's big, green one.

The chapter was great, mMria was great, Michael was... well, to swoon but now I've to wait another week for the "big moment"... Die Alex, die!
3/13/2008 c12 17onlyonechairleft
I love this story! There's nothing else I can say- I just really, really enjoyed reading this.
3/11/2008 c12 2Callista Wolfwood
update!
3/11/2008 c12 Gaialy
Nice...it is interesting to see a different version of Michael. And I am loving every moment of it.

And will Michael tell Maria once Maria talks about the possibility herself?

And when will Isabel and Max find out that Michael exists and vice versa?

More please
3/8/2008 c1 2Shannara810
It was good... It was great... It was superb... In the end, I wanted to kill Liz and Max! Why... Why, when we were finally arriving to the clou scene, they had to broke off my Micheal/Maria pathos? WHY? Hate them, hate them, hate them!

Ok, joking aside, this chapter was really one of my favourites. Michael was the guy who all the girls in the world wish to have. He's so in love even if he doesn't want to admit. Waiting for the next week will be really hard, most of all for the important turning point in their life and in their love story that I'm sure is going to happen.
3/4/2008 c11 2Callista Wolfwood
update! I can't wait for the next chapter I love this story
3/2/2008 c1 2imissbuffy
I love this story! Please, please, update soon!
3/1/2008 c11 2Shannara810
Hi! Sorry if I don't have rewieved these last chapters but my dear Jess (I named my computer Jess)crashed a few weeks ago.

This chapter is... WOW! I don't know what to say. I have a thousand emotions in my heart, a sea of feelings that only your fic can stir up in me. Maria saw something... I tremble at the thought of what this will unleash... Michael was so sweet. The tough, reserved, shy Michael is ready to pull down his emotional walls for Maria. To reveal her his secret. I wonder what River Dog will say about it. Like always, Maggie was fantastic. Protect you brother, girl! And Maria... She's ready for anything to reveal the secret of the nick Magnum. What can I say? WOW.
706 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »