FanFiction.Net
for Crash Into You

4/12/2013 c15 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
11/20/2008 c23 dgrace
this is an awesome story! please update soon!
10/17/2008 c23 clairdelune18
This is definetly my favorite Jo/Lu story I have read, and trust me, I've read a lot! I absolutely love it! Are you still planning on making an epilogue?
8/17/2008 c14 8UpsideRight
I really love this so far. Very well written and you've done a great job at keeping everybody in character.:D
8/6/2008 c23 4purple-sunshine29
amazing story! please finish the epilogue soon! love little nathan! so cute! thx for the great story!
7/11/2008 c23 17notashamedtobe
LOVED IT! The cheesiness was sweetness in my eyes! I frigging love thios story since GH is destroying the couple on TV!
7/9/2008 c23 8LaFilmeMichelle
yay! i love long chapters! don't you feel wonderful? lol.

thanks for the update!
7/5/2008 c23 2itsfarfromnormal
whoopie!

can i just say that this chapter melted my heart!

omfg!

like really i am so tired from my eight hour flight, but, nope i told my mom i would stay up just to read this. and i did, and now my heart is in a puddle on the floor.

i am so not kidding.

but yeah the next chapter..ahahaha e.

i can't wait for.

i am squealing right now!

yay!
7/5/2008 c22 itsfarfromnormal
HAHAHA!

that certain someone better be me! omg!

okay, so don't think that i forgot about this story for a second because i was so pumped to come home and see that you updated not once but twice!

god.

i was in germany for three weeks and ahh so glad to come home to this.

super duper amazing.

and little natey...what cutie.

i loved this chapter!
7/2/2008 c23 27KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG
this was like so good. i loved it. i'm excited to read the epilogue. you did a very good job with this. i'm a matt and maxie fan all the way! haha. i just had to throw that out there. this is going to be an unusually short comment but just know that this was really really satisfying.

what is your favorite thing about general hospital right this second?
7/2/2008 c23 5pierzynskifan12
Well, I am sad that this story only has one more chapter left, but this chapter was really good. I love all the flashbacks with the good old times of Johnny and Lulu. My favorite was the necklace flashback and the bassinet. They were all cute though. Cant wait for the last chapter. Update soon!

Paige
7/2/2008 c23 3Bella Patricks
sigh... that was so cute. i loved all the flash backs it makes me love the story even more. fantastic job!
6/22/2008 c22 96Average Everyday Sane Psycho
lovely update
6/20/2008 c22 27KRiSTiNEDAHLiNG
i'm dancing. i'm smiling. i'm singing. i'm on cloud nine. there was some lulu and maxie. there was some lulu and johnny. there was even some luke. most importantly there was some much appreciated ric and claudia action. i loved it. thank you for that. i'm probably the only ric and claudia fan reading this. i hope the others didn't mind it. this was an awesome chapter. snaps to you. i loved it. i was so excited to see it when i signed on to my email account. sorry it took me so long to review. like i said before this was totally awesome. i'm going to be totally said to see this go.

my usual question is:

can you believe that christopher tyler and kirsten storms/julie marie berman didn't get emmy nods this year?

do you prefer matt hunter or spinelli to be with maxie?

i'm like really excited to read the next chapter and read your answers.
6/20/2008 c22 17notashamedtobe
It was cute. Their banter was perfect and your story is making me like Lulu again since I hate her whiny, bitchy ass on the show nowadays.
270 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »