for The Wind and Cloud

11/12/2008 c1 anonymous
That was a terrible story. You are a horrible writer,and that was just one of the worst fanfics that I have ever read. I mean, that was just downright horrible, what the fuck is that about? That fanfic just sucked...Horribly! It's atrocious, ghastly, dreadful, extreme, awful, desperate, appalling, abhorrent.. I could go on for days! I'm making a big deal about this because terrible writers like you just make me sick and ashamed of /. I hope you put some serious thought into this and make sure that your next fanfic is at least a slim bit better than this piece of crap! YOU ARE A DOWNRIGHT SUCKY AUTHOR..YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE TITLE "AUTHOR"! And if you just delete this comment and just say a few nasty things since this is anonymous, that just proves that you are also a fucking pansy! So, thank you for reading my comment, I hope you put this into consideration, have a good day, Higura.
6/12/2008 c1 8Tobias Bluesummers
Very cute. You got both Shikamaru and Temari's attitudes pretty spot on. I've never thought of Ino trying to set the two of them up. It's an interesting idea for sure.
4/15/2008 c1 AccountKiller2424
Lol. so cute! xD

you are definitely an amazing writer. this is adorable. ^_^
4/12/2008 c1 2Aoi Amaya
AAW! so cute! very short, but cute!

you should do a story to elaborate on this! that would be really cool
2/26/2008 c1 Shikamarugirl7
aww, short but sweet

especially the end where he's aout to run off but doesn't
12/24/2007 c1 20ShikallllTema
that was soo good
12/24/2007 c1 5Temari.fl
aw very cute! loved it :)!
12/24/2007 c1 49TaintedMoonlight
so cute.

I particularly love the ending, what with the cloud trying to run away

^_^