for Darkness or Light?

7/29/2012 c19 1kage kitsune no yami
Holy crap, I can't believe I found this story, and on the first try to.
2/22/2011 c19 alex
wow, showdown at hollow bastion 2. better than the 1st i tell u that
2/21/2011 c14 Guest
wow that was an awesome chapter, i had 2 put my PSP down 3xs and cry but i guess its teenage hormones idk. i hope sora beats the living hell out of him
2/21/2011 c12 alex
omg, that was just insane! poor riku. well i like stuff like this that has a major plot twist
2/21/2011 c8 alex
this must be a final fantasy world cause i am lost
1/27/2010 c5 48-bit Jack
Ok. I have to say, I don't like it. No one really seems "in character" to me, and you have some serious issues with pacing and organization. That said, the plot itself isn't terrible, and that's saying something considering most KH fanfics.

However, this is your earliest listed story, so now I'm going to go read one of your later ones. I don't want to hae only negatie things to say to a new friend lol.

And yes, I know my stuff is crap, but I am nonetheless an objective critic
3/21/2008 c1 Hanna-chan17
so far really good
3/10/2008 c3 40Shenlong7
A very grimm like chapter that i would laugh my herad off were that the story line to the next game. Disney with too much of a Burton-esque tone.
3/8/2008 c2 Shenlong7
a good chapter and story, but there is a bit oof a lack of etail with something, other than that it is good.
3/7/2008 c20 17Shire Folk
WHY THE HELL WOULD ROXAS AND NAMINE WANT TO KILL SORA AND KAIRI! WHAT SICK AND TWISTED MINDSET DID YOU HAVE THOSE TWO BELOVED NOBODIES IN?
3/7/2008 c15 Shire Folk
Oh I know just how easy it is to crossover with Kingdom Hearts. Easiest thing in the world to do.

I'm surprise though, I would have thought that Ed would most certainly have snapped at Winry for making cracks about him being short. But then he has married her and lived with her for years right?

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You
3/7/2008 c9 Shire Folk
Haven't even read this chapter yet, haven't really read much of the previous bits of the story. But now you have it in a format that is easy to read!
1/22/2008 c16 2A Meandering Ghostie
i like it...
12/25/2007 c21 7A-dizzle
Aw, WTF? No sequel! C'mon it's Christmas for Christ's sake XD But anyways I really enjoyed it- had to read alot though. Happy Christmas!
12/24/2007 c15 9Aris-5221
Great story so far. Continue soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service