for Alexandra Quick and the Thorn Circle

12/24/2019 c15 Needlepaws
Imagine making a genuine mistake in chemistry or somthing and getting sever burns, and then getting sent to the abusive principal for it where she makes you cry.
12/23/2019 c11 Needlepaws
I don't think she's trying to kill her but God, why does the dean work with children?
12/23/2019 c29 astolfo83
I read through your series this last week. Best series I've read with an OC in HP!
Splendid world building and superb character development! Loved every minute of it and I hope you finish the series!
12/21/2019 c29 Caver Floyd
Good story.

Anna being the stereotypical Asian was kind of cringy, but I guess it’s a stereotype for a reason.
11/26/2019 c29 20WolfishMoon
Well this is great. Can't believe I haven't read it before! I love your characterizations - Alexandra starts the story like a real eleven-year-old and she ends it like a real twelve-year-old. She grows, but she still feels like a child and that is just so magical.

Great work.
11/22/2019 c8 Alkalach
So she hates that she doesn’t know anything but the only things she reads is about magical creatures... of course she will not know anything
11/20/2019 c27 Kyle
Sorry but 'natural leader' when she can't even lead herself? ROFLMAO.

I'm sorry but I'm laughing so much I can't think of anything else to say except the talk radio hosts are right. You loonies DO live in an alternate reality found only in your heads.
11/20/2019 c26 Kyle
Guns are only as dangerous as the user. 99.9 percent of gun owners ironically know this too.

Sorry but end of subject.
11/20/2019 c26 Kyle
Yeah TV showing cops mowing people down killing innocents is VERY educating and accurate. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
11/20/2019 c23 Kyle
To be honest I'm not impressed one bit by your OC. There is NO growth or any reason she should be in the story. For example either she could go dark or find a way past her problems. If she were angry enough she should do something to the Dean or get revenge by damaging the school or something or she could run away and find a better place as this place isn't good for her.

Instead the same stupid mind games for several chapters in a role keep happening and it's like watching Gilligans Island except at least they have truth to their jokes. You know they are never going to get off the island but it's also funny enough you don't really care.

Another show like that is the UK The Prisoner he never leaves.
11/20/2019 c22 Kyle
I guess you don't know midwest weather. That isn't usually the last of the snowfall season. March usually has some big ones and those are the most dangerous due to the moisture. April can have some small to moderate events too though by late April records are in the 1 inch or trace ranges.

Traces of snow can fall as late as mid May in a lot of areas especially in outlying rural ones and hard freezes up to almost Memorial weekend. And once in a decade a frost in June.
11/20/2019 c20 Kyle
The only sour note struck is Jesus forgot his promise to his people and has sided with the money people he once overthrew their tables as in his mind is safer then communism which to some extent is true as under that you have a gun pointed at your neck from cradle to grave. You reaaaallly don't want another Russian Revolution.
11/20/2019 c20 Kyle
Like I said the young voting idiotic public is just like her except they are more loss then she is and the Demos with power say cooing words to get votes and nothing more. Though some are involved in higher powers above the USA and some on the right want a one world money system as the Amero. Bush was BIG on that.

We live the end times for a reason.

From here on out Revelations is the 'news' station of truth and tells us all we need to know. Watch out for the Temple On the Mount. It almost happened to fulfill the 70 weeks..
11/20/2019 c19 Kyle
Did you know that Chicago alone has over 200 snow plows and that is just for the metro area alone and only counts city owned and doesn't include other vehicles a plow apparatus could be attached too!
11/20/2019 c18 Kyle
One thing always intruiging me is how a wand would work after a massive EMP attack? Something along these watch?vhIie8si-jiY What is an EMP attack:

95 percent of our vehicles would be rendered unusable due to the computer components being fried mainly the ECU (Environmental Control Unit) going. Until the late 90s most functions of the car were separate of it but now it's very much tied. 99 percent of the military uses commercial power including to power our missiles.

This is partially why AT&T/Bell broke up because they could control who the President call because he had to go thru them if there was an emergency and that is NOT okay. He needs to organize our departments NOW not when the line isn't busy.
724 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »