for Never Told A Soul

11/27/2012 c1 2RobinGirlWonder347
:'D that was sad and sweet! I loved it!
8/1/2010 c1 5rangermaid
OMIGOSH! That's amazing! I love it and it's the best name origon ever!
5/27/2010 c1 9Kelana-ti
I really like the idea that robin's breasts are red because one sang to Jesus on the cross. That's cool. Did you make that up, or hear it somewhere?
4/22/2010 c1 52Moma bear Emma Swan
AWW! I LOve this story@
4/7/2008 c1 37Nikoru-chan
An interesting idea, elegantly executed. I never thought of Dick's parentage like this; kudos to you for developing a new facet to the bat mythos, and for managing to do so largely without going too heavy-handed on the religious symbolism of that particular holiday. To do so requires skill, and you managed it with a deft touch.
3/25/2008 c1 HobbitsbyNight
WOW! Just found this story. I thinks its the best reason for the name "Robin" that I've come across in Batman lore.

Very good story.
1/4/2008 c1 8Peace Like a River
That was beautiful. I always love reading different ideas about why the name 'Robin' was chosen, and I loved that story of the robin. :-)
12/27/2007 c1 disagd1
Wow. I really liked this story.
12/24/2007 c1 Alleonh
AW ^_^

that was a joy to read and the perfect closer to my Christmas Eve. Thank you for posting it, and Merry Christmas! ^_^
12/24/2007 c1 steelelf
Oh, lovely. Simply lovely.
12/24/2007 c1 The BatThing
AW. This was great, especially the story of the Robin. That was way awesome. Great job with the words, lol - you can tell I'm not so great with words, but I love reading stories that are. So, thanks.

Awesome again. Thanks for this.