FanFiction.Net
for Stalker: A Christmas Version

12/2/2014 c1 TimeKeeper6984
Awesome. Much happier than the original.
6/30/2012 c1 13Heliosion
Error filled which ruined the fun but the ending saved the day!
2/27/2011 c1 1DigiPhissy156
OH.MY.GOSH

NO WORDDDSSSSSS

THIS IS SO SO AMAZIIIIINGGGGG!

I've spent one entire hours to read this xD but's damn cutieeeee! (I sounded like Hay Lin xD)

u should make a chapta 2! xD

+favvie!
11/11/2010 c1 90Lexvan
That was touching and beautiful! I like how the girls mothers were are Guardians! That's pretty cool!

Great story! Keep it up!
11/7/2010 c1 4W. Vandom
It's a great story, one of my all time favorites actually. You did a great job on it and I wouldn't be against a sequel or two. Hell, I'd love to see a sequel, but even as a stand alone this story is great.
5/22/2009 c1 619yellow 14
Another fic I thought I'd already reviewed. I don't normally like fics where the daughters of the previous generation automatically pass on their roles, but this one works nicely. Keep writing
4/20/2009 c1 13Queen Lily Tiger Ellyessa
Great story, cute and not to fast. a little strange with sue being a guardian but i will get used to it. lol.
1/30/2009 c1 5Greki
I swear that green button just likes to mess up with me... XD I'm still used to the old version review mode. Anyway, great story! It touched me, truly. I still not have read Wilhelmina Vandom's version, but I'll make sure to later. Great job with this one!
7/14/2008 c1 1IamACritic
Wow, you brought in Santa Claus. Awesome, i kinda still believe and I'm 21. sad isn't it? anyway great story. i hope that bastard gets what is coming to him. also i liked how you made the moms guardians.
7/13/2008 c1 7ShadowGirdo
Pros: Loved your story. It shows a lot of emotions and a few new twists that weren't there in the original story. Also, the apperance of the other characters gives a nice change of atmosphere.

Cons: Missing words, errors, usually not enough to make it impossible to understand but sometime it just gets bugging.

Conclusion: Pros win!
1/8/2008 c1 21Leelu's skittles
Nice story, absolutly loved it.
1/5/2008 c1 mr.d
aswom story
1/5/2008 c1 mr.d
asowme story can you add to it
12/27/2007 c1 A J
Well, I liked it lots, XV. Hope you're thinking of adding another ch soon, this is a great start of a larger story. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
12/26/2007 c1 4shocklance
Another neat Christmas story. I liked how Susan and the other moms are Guardians.
20 Page 1 2 Next »