for Get Shikamaru and Temari together!

4/20/2013 c6 12AmuxIkutolover
Yay for her forgiving them! I liked this fanfic! (AMUTO FOREVER!)
4/20/2013 c5 AmuxIkutolover
Haha! I find it funny that they were all thinking about how they want to do something like that with their crush. Oh my goodness! They kissed! (AMUTO FOREVER!)
4/20/2013 c4 AmuxIkutolover
Yeah, I would be completely embarrassed if my friends saw someone ask me out or someone tell me that they love me unless we were already together. Anyway, I have always heard ladies first, not guys, but oh well. To the next again! (AMUTO FOREVER!)
4/20/2013 c3 AmuxIkutolover
I actually think that it's in character for Shikamaru not to reply because he doesn't really seem to care about things like that. I think that he mainly cares about protecting his friends and everyone, but remember how he acted at the chunin exams? He didn't care at all hardly. Anyway, to the next chapter again! AMUTO FOREVER! :)
4/20/2013 c2 AmuxIkutolover
Haha! "Shikamaru knows how to text?" Hahahahaha! Anyway, I can imagine Ino doing this and she has that thing where she can control people physically. I can't remember the name because I haven't watched Naruto in a while... (Always put this... AMUTO FOREVER!)
4/20/2013 c1 AmuxIkutolover
Yay! Shikamaru and Temari are so cute together! This is my first fanfic I have read for them. To the next chapter! (Always put this... AMUTO FOREVER!)
7/29/2012 c6 Leah Pualengco
Like it! Very nice :))
11/30/2008 c6 jessica
that is so temari and i loved the store
11/30/2008 c3 jessica
it's not ironic i dont think he would reply.but it's a good story
6/9/2008 c6 Miyukii-San
AWEOSOME LOVED IT! SHIKATEMA THE BEST COUPLE EVER!
6/9/2008 c4 Miyukii-San
UR STORY IS FREAKIN AWESOME! SHIKAMARU WENT AS FAR AS LOVE? LOVE IT! SO GIVING THIS TO MY BFF HE'LL LOVE IT!
4/16/2008 c6 10SoundsRight
ha ha. mishcievious yet satisfying XD

this was a cute fic :3

SakuLee

ShikaTema

yeah.
3/10/2008 c6 yuushibari
Hooray! Happy endings r KAWAII!
2/12/2008 c6 10Unices
good but you need to develop the plot more.
29 Page 1 2 Next »