for Defense Association: Year One

10/21/2018 c3 3Ash0011
well then, this is interesting
very well done though, I hope you update again soon

I wonder what the hat will think of him
10/30/2016 c3 rosebud90
Hope u update again soon I love the story so for
7/12/2016 c3 4Saphira455
. . . Here I was looking around for this awesome story I remember reading a long time ago... and it was right under my nose the entire time!
3/13/2016 c3 3Quietlovingman
It's not a bad place to end, I do hope you continue this at some point, Ninja Harry spreading his style of magic to the other firsties would be a good read. This has been a great setup, it's a bit disappointing to see it end just before it gets into the meat of the story.
3/13/2016 c2 Quietlovingman
No bother about the quotes, it's always better to use original dialogue whenever possible when writing fanfiction. Interesting chapter, having Harry meet Hermione before she has read anything about him will make for some good changes in their relationship dynamic.
3/13/2016 c1 Quietlovingman
So, you added a bit of Fullmetal in there I wonder if that is how most magical animals came into being in the HP universe you are writing...
7/25/2015 c3 Guest
Update please, you are one of the few authors on here that can consistently hold my attention. Your autobots story too please
6/28/2015 c1 9jeffery.gerbermartin
Please keep going with this story?! Thanks for being righter!
6/21/2015 c3 wolf-master321
I have only seen two other Naruto storiesyours looks to be one of the better ones I look forward to future chapters I've also only seen a couple of Harry Potter with a dog but usually its a snow wolf shadow wolf or serious both he knew or did not knowas for the long time between updates it cannot be as badas Harry Potter and the power of timeby some guy named Rosslooking forward to future chapters may the literacy Muse never leave you
1/13/2015 c3 Foreman88
I can never understand fanfics that start off with Harry using his magic through simple intent and imagination, and then somehow force him into using the restrictive methods taught at Hogwarts without giving a good justification for doing so. Harry made a storage scroll in the prologue simply from knowing what he wanted it to do, but then goes and wonders how to shrink something? I mean, once you give someone the ability to create supernatural life (houndour), said person should be able to do almost anything in small increments.

Really wish you would continue this fic though. Could be very interesting.
12/28/2014 c3 Ranmaleopard
This is really awesome I can't wait for more!
9/12/2014 c3 kyubbi lover 98
update soon please
7/2/2014 c3 beulah2013
Can't wait to see what the Hat has to say about everything Harry's done so far and the fact that Shep is in his head/sharing his body. Hope he doesn't say anything out loud. Really interesting and new idea or take on a 'Harry see/read's Naruto and decides he's a ninja' especially with the pokemon components.

eagerly awaiting more!
beulah2013
3/24/2014 c3 Guest
Can you update this story please? I've never seen one quite like it and I would love to read more!
3/20/2014 c3 7rmiser1994
Really good start! Are you going to put harry in ravenclaw? not many stories have him there... i cannot wait to see the professors' faces when he eventually makes a clone of himself! XD
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »