for Defense Association: Year One

2/7/2009 c3 27barryc10
Nice, please update soon!
1/17/2009 c3 2LadyEtelka
I Really liked your story.

Most Stories in this vein portray him as 'old before his time'(which is ridiculous as he hasn't the experiences to explain that attitude.) But your story perfectly maintained the balance between Survival Instinct and Harry's Childish Innocence. (He IS only Eleven, and very innocent when it comes to the Wizarding World)

I may need to go back and re-read though, as I seem to have missed the bit where Harry learns about how his parents died and of his celebrity. I noticed you deliberately leaving that discovery out when Harry first met Prof. McGonagall, But noticed that he seemed aware of it when meeting with Hagrid.

It's probably because I'm writing this as of 2am AEST, and badly need to sleep.

Goodnight.
1/6/2009 c3 tina123
good but it has been almost a year sine you updated so please do so soon if you can
11/25/2008 c3 slythindor-basilisk
Aw...hope there is more to come, ne?
10/7/2008 c3 darthdrew1704
dude this is one most excellent story i do hope you update again soon,

darth
10/5/2008 c1 zoisyte
nice
9/2/2008 c3 freohr
come on and put the next chapter in please! Good job on what you got down so far :)
8/28/2008 c3 anonymouse
Please keep going! When I read the summary, I thought it would be the classic 'transported to other dimension' story, but your idea was really good! Although I would love it if Harry goes berserk/gets really mad and goes all ninja on someone's butt. Draco would be too obvious... that would be hilarious if it was Ron...

If you update, there will be cookies!
8/23/2008 c3 Shadow65
please update
8/14/2008 c2 1Magician Girl Mirani
Really cool crossover ideas.

Is Dumbledore going to be a manipulitive old coot or a nice old grandfatherly like old coot?

Is Harry going to make friends with Ron? (Please say no)

Please update soon. This story is so good and dosn't deserve to be abandoned.
7/20/2008 c3 gaul1
good chapter,keep up the good work, byes
7/18/2008 c3 fightingstoryaddiction
please update soon!
7/1/2008 c3 3ShadowDragonOfTheMoon
Awesome story! I really like it! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep writing and update as soon as possible!
5/15/2008 c3 Shining Ducky