for Defense Association: Year One

4/24/2008 c2 Reaper Wolfd
This is a really great story!
4/14/2008 c3 3Minerva McGonagall Rox
Once again, good story, bad Last Update Date. Keep writing, I know your muse will come back if you show her she has a good reason to.

~Minerva McGonagall Rox
3/26/2008 c3 2Atticus Goodfellow
Hey! You've got an amazing fic here. I've read a couple fics like this one and I'm always disappointed that they're almost always left unfinished. I'm guessing that that's because it's exceptionally hard to write this type of story. I don't know myself since I'm not a writer myself.

Hmm... I just realized that I have no idea where I'm going with this. I hope to see an update soon.
3/26/2008 c3 Elia2Alia
i will ask you to do one thing WRITE MORE ITS A GOOD FIC I WANA READ MORE ~Elia LeFae
3/20/2008 c3 wilykit
When's the next chapter. Hedwig becoming a knoctowl...hm. that would be very interesting, hedwig would be able to protect herself and harry more.
2/29/2008 c3 PenguinBoy
Interesting story. I look forward to reading more. It's always interesting when Harry teaches himself magic at a young age.
2/12/2008 c3 Tarrin
very good story, you have here. Please continue to update regularly.
2/9/2008 c3 3qtar1984
please continue this story. lol, it would be cool if harry actually make a seal base pokeball and tried to catch the basilisk in his 2nd year and the dragon in his fourth year.
2/2/2008 c3 14Hedgefox-kitsune
wee its good, i'm enjoying the chapters immensly hope to see the next one up soon
2/1/2008 c3 videl87
Great story update soon! And if you are going to change hedwig into a pokemon it would be better to start as a hoot hoot. then she can evolve into a noctowl.
2/1/2008 c1 12Alex phoenix Wing
I have a similar work called Ninja Wizard. It has roughly the same starting point but then becomes completely different.

I like it so far, I'll read the rest later.
1/25/2008 c3 fraewyn
LOL!

Can't wait to see how the hat reacts!
1/25/2008 c3 2Vilkath
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff are really the only house's to consider if you are serious about your schooling imo. Both Gryfindor and SLythering spend so much time scheming and ploting against each other it is a mircle they ever learn any magic. I always felt the house system was stupid thing, breeding nothing but hatred between the students, so what if you have a 'family' of 1/4th of the school but are at odds with the other 3/4ths. As such any one wanting to actualy learn are better off in the more 'neutral' houses.

It is still yet to be seen how well harry will take the wizarding world. Their high expectactions, tons of rules and lousy educational system does not seem like something your harry would like. I mean seriously in the first year alone Potions and Defense against the dark arts are all but worthless, students would learn more with some self study in one day then a whole year of classes.

I kind of hope since you had your Harry pick up that book on Education of Europe he might be smart enough to go to another school eventualy. It puts a lot more strain on the author, but serously any Harry who is smart as yours really should catch on that Hogwarts is rubish for learning.
1/25/2008 c1 Vilkath
Well I might feel Harry learned a few techniques that are to foriegn to things magic does a little to fast over all I love this idea. I always felt the magic school system was to rigid for such a chaotic thing like magic. Idea's like this make sense, if a kid learns of his power before restrictions are beat into their head who knows what they could do. Acidental magic often does things that would take comlex spells or be called plain impossible by normal standards.

I think this story has a lot of potential, all though I do wonder what will happen once Harry hits hogwarts and has to deal with the 'normal wizards'.
1/23/2008 c3 Drake0x
hmm? intresting hope that you can keep up the pace
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »