for The Way Back

it's "thought" not though
7/22/2009 c3 light4love
it's own not owe
11/26/2008 c17 1E-Gor The Undead
Enjoyable story. I enjoy how you take parts from the movie and yet completely ignore some of the weaker aspects of it. I thought you pulled off the characters well and there were some really nice scenes: the awkward conversation between Rose and Ed and how it effects Winry, Roy and Ed's first conversation when he returns, and Izumi dying. (Not that I LIKED the what was happening to her, just how it worked in the story.)

Good job. Edwin ftw.
11/26/2008 c4 E-Gor The Undead
I'll do a complete review when I'm done reading, but I'd like to note, since you were asking, that the wife of Hughes is named Gracia. She's known as Glacier in a lot of fansubs and things directly translated from Japanese, but in the dub and in official english releases she's Gracia.

I think it's one of those things like how Ed is known as Edo when pronounced by the Japanese. One of the side effects of giving characters Western names like Arakawa does-the Japanese mutilate their name. Then again, we mutilate their names so I guess it's equivalent.

You've got me interested, I'll keep reading to the end. ^_^
7/8/2008 c17 pop55553 Sydney
please do a sequel. it's really good, i know you said you were going to leave the rest to our imaginations but you could do a lot with it. btw you have a few errors like putting an s on the end of a word when it don't need one, and a couple of spelling/grammar mistakes.
6/26/2008 c17 barefootandlost
I loved it!
5/8/2008 c17 Lady Rini
That was a nice way to end the story.
5/7/2008 c17 NoHarm NoFoul
loved the whole thing and thats got to be the best ed x winry ending ive read!
5/3/2008 c17 Raiiyumi
ahh I'm sad its over but it was great
5/3/2008 c17 25Lorien Urbani
Take your thought "crappy writing" back, or I swear, you're in BIG trouble, savvy?

OK, now that we have this covered, I must say that this ending is a very fulfilling one, it made everything feel complete and pleasant, like order is restored, in this sense. So yes, I totally liked it!

I'm actually really happy that Ed refused the tempting offer, because now he can really start anew with Winry and all his friends, and Al, and I trust that he'll find the kissing business very amusing.;) And it's nothing wrong about leaving an open ending, it gives the story that touch that makes it closer to life, you know? Because life is an open, unknown road, so nice choice.:D

I enjoyed reading this fic very much, although I'm not a Fullmetal fan, and this is quite an accomplishment, so yes, a compliment for you. Thank you for having written this beautiful little fic and I hope to read from you more soon! Cheers!
5/2/2008 c17 764Evil Little Dog
AW! This was a great ending to the story. I love Ed's hesitation about asking if he can go wherever Winry goes. AW.
5/2/2008 c17 19Aiiro Hoshi
A great end for a great story - sorry for not reviewing very often. I wish I had been able to with every chapter update, but then I'd find something else I had to do and then I would forget. =_=;;

Again, sorry. This really was an awesome story. ;D