for When Worlds Cross

8/18/2012 c1 1supaherolena02
your going to continue this right? plz tell me! your continuing this most amazing fic!you shall continue this! or i'll find you and i won't let you sleep untill you continue this fic! OO (stalking you)
1/5/2012 c1 2DragonLovingGirl6
Are you still writing because I think this will become an interesting story. Keep going!
10/17/2009 c1 XZazaX
This seems like a very interesting story please update.
6/27/2009 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin

Remus & Moody should go as well and befriend Danny. Maybe Danny could find alive Sirius stuck on the other side of the veil in the Ghost Zone. Hehe
1/5/2009 c1 17Aslook
Update please! This sounds really good! I really want to know what happens next!
3/24/2008 c1 77inukagome15
Will you update this soon? I hate it when people simply post something good up and then abandon it. -_-
1/10/2008 c1 Kimi-Velia
My two favorite things, harry potter and danny phantom, combined? Christ on a bicycle, how wonderful!

I kinda imagined Danny flying through the streets of London when the rest of his family was asleep, when I was in London this summer. I was there for the Deathly Hallows release, actually. I got into the midnight JK Rowling reading/book signing! One of 10 people from America! And guess what?

I TALKED to Jo. And I nearly CRIED.

THAT is how big a fan I am.

HP & DP fans unite!

May the plotbunnies be fruitful,

Kimi

PS: seen the new Potter Puppet Pals, Wizard Swears? ROTF.

Literally. I couldnt breathe. My dad had to help me up.
12/31/2007 c1 3Queen S of Randomness 016
hey!

this is off to an awesome start! i hope u update soon! ^-^
12/31/2007 c1 49Quick-Demon
Cool intro to the HPDP crossover. Looks like Merlin's wand is calling to Danny or putting him through spooky trances...

A heartsting of a resurrecting dragon huh...

Update soon!
12/30/2007 c1 Lady1011
this is a good start, i hope you continue
12/30/2007 c1 129ghostanimal
Kewl, but how old in Harry and them in this fic? Are they 14 as well, or is this after the 7th book or something? Anyways I love this fic, and hope that you update soon!
12/30/2007 c1 The Flea
i really like it so far! it's really cool! great job! please update soon!
12/30/2007 c1 83Hordak's Pupil
Yay another Danny Phantom Harry Potter crossover. I love these fics and can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work and Happy Holidays. :)