for Finding Home

7/25/2016 c1 42PalisDelon
That was just gorgeous. Did you ever write the sequel? ::scampers off to check::
7/30/2008 c1 23PennyHill
Just a quick line to let you know that I recced your story on Livejournal, specifically thegraygale community (a community devoted to reviewing Tin Man fanfiction). This was a nice little one shot and I liked your intrepretation of who really was drawn to the darkness.
2/6/2008 c1 Elliesmeow
I liked that. I'm happy she made her own plan and put it into motion to secure her freedom.

-Ellie
1/4/2008 c1 Kayla
I'd like a sequel please! ^-^
1/3/2008 c1 18Lady Aphadriel-order of the kai
I love it! It was an interesting twist to the Cain/DG story line. Can't wait to see what else you have written! (hopefully more Cain/DG stuff ^_^)
1/2/2008 c1 122TheShoelessOne
y helo thar! I didn't even see this! SHAME on me! This really is awesome sauce, my friend. Poor, poor DG. She needs a hug. Cain volunteers. I think I'll add my voice to anyone who wants another dose of CDG from you, because you really have a way with words. Wonderful descriptive paragraphs, especially describing poor DG like a walking corpse. And a travel storm! AWESOME! (is she gonna travel to Cain? Say yes!) And that bit about Az/DG and light/darkness was excellent! I wouldn't have thought of that in a million years. Huzzah to you!
1/1/2008 c1 WagonerNA
Wow that's a great story how about a sequal telling Cain's POV of the Situation or maybe he comes looking for her.
12/31/2007 c1 Aki-kawa
I very much liked the story, although I would like you to make the next part because it does leave some open ends and unresolved issues.
12/31/2007 c1 47SG1SamFan
This is excellent! I hadn't realized that about the poem, but you're completely right. Great attention to detail there. It's sad that DG would leave Az and Cain, but that's nothing a sequel couldn't clear up. ;) How does she feel about it? Guilty? Relieved? Remorseful? And, if you want to go there, is she reunited with Cain and/or Az? Does she come back to the O.Z.? Do Ahamo and Lavender realize their mistakes?

This is lovely, and I hope you continue. Thanks for letting me read!

Em
12/31/2007 c1 Anonymus
Sequel. Now.
12/31/2007 c1 4MythStar Black Dragon
Would love for a sequal in cains point of view that was great Imean yeah she sould have cursed them out as well.

Maria
12/31/2007 c1 8Kitty Rasputin
Sequel! I liked this a lot. It felt like it was too short. There has to be more to it. What happens to DG when she gets back? What does Cain think of it? Will he try to go after her? This is too good to just leave as a one-shot. Keep up the good work.
12/31/2007 c1 16DT Maxwell
I first read this over on the tinman_fic comm at LJ, but it's refusing to let me comment and so here I am. *throws a wrench at LJ*

So, angst, yay! I love sap and fluff as much as the next girl, but sometimes angst is just as fun to read. I really, really like you picked up on the "daughter of darkness" and "daughter of light" thing - I always found it a bit odd that everyone assumed DG was the light, when the poem so obviously refers to DG being called to the cave and Az being shown back to the light after her possession. It doesn't get touched on enough by the fandom.

And if LJ is allowing me to read the comments there correctly, there is indeed a sequel coming, yes? Please? Pretty please with Cain on top? *grin* I've had my angst, now I need some fluff!
12/31/2007 c1 karakot
a sequel would rock. if not then a nother chapter. and haveing it be from Cain's point of view is a good idea. this is really good and the thought process that you have is instering.

karakot
12/31/2007 c1 ice
would love more.

see where she ends up, and what cain thinks.

and how the parents react 2.

19 Page 1 2 Next »