for Godzilla: The Ultimate Duels

10/29/2013 c11 4MrLuciferrr
As I have read from the last chapters, this story is actually pretty good for a sequel, I've seen worse. So far this is the best. Currently I am starting another version of "Godzilla: Final Wars" with an additional main character and a altered storyline, but may sound the same as the original. Anyway, good job, I'd like to see more.
1/6/2013 c11 VONDON WILES
THAT WAS GREAT AND DESTASTEREST AND DEATH AND SADE AND DESTRUCTION AND BETRAYAL AND I THINK GODZILLA WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE FOR THE DEATH OF HIS SON MINILLA
9/11/2008 c8 10Neil Riebe
This is an impressive story. It reads like a novel. I like how you took characters from across the globe and tied their storylines together.

On the other hand, I kinda wished you had tighten the human drama so the juicier monster scenes could appear sooner than Chapter 7.

Speaking of which, Minilla's training session with Big Dad was rendered well. Toho should look to your story if they choose to have Godzilla train Minilla again on the big screen. The revival of the monsters on Monster Island was nice, too. I like that Rodan became the leader, since he's my number 2 favorite kaiju.

Keep up the good work. When are we going to see Godzilla's ultimate duel?
5/17/2008 c8 12jcogginsa