FanFiction.Net
for When the Rain Began to Fall

3/4/2008 c22 9Aquamarine07
Aw! That was really sweet and cute! I loved how Will gave her the blanket :) Keep updating!
3/3/2008 c21 17Telcontar Rulz
That was great. I love how you've filled in the gaps. Keep the chapters coming! And I could just see Will being horrified at his misinterpreted request.
3/2/2008 c21 11baby le
aw! i love the idea of will buying liz clothes. lols. definitely a probable explanation for liz's clothes in AWE.
3/2/2008 c21 9Aquamarine07
Wow! Two chapters in one day! First of all, I really LOVED how Will got Elizabeth clothes... always thinking of her, isn't he? That was really sweet that he would be concerned about her being uncomfortable (because I'm sure that if she had to go the whole voyage without trousers would have made her vary uncomfortable!) And then the way he gives them to her... well, I think he has the right to act that way because he is so hurt at the moment.

I also liked how you had Elizabeth ask about his father. I was suprised at Will's response, but I can understand that his father is a senstive topic... and he overreacted a bit. That is completely understandable!

Another great chapter! I hope Will is a little less angsty in the next one... but I still want to see what you come up with for the blanket thing! I've always wondered why she is the only one who has one... (is it because of Will?) That would be sweet. But I'm sure it would be fine any way you write it ;)

Update update update!
3/2/2008 c20 Aquamarine07
Oh I liked this chapter a lot :D I read the part where Will is holding Elizabeth after the grenade explodes like 5 times... its so sweet and romantic and angsty at the same time! You definetly have Will in character! I also liked how you made Elizabeth be able to figure out that Will was lying. I think, because she knows him so well, that she definetly would be able to tell when he was hiding something. Nice job there!

Can't wait to fiqure out how she got the clothes and the blanket! Update soon!
3/1/2008 c20 11baby le
i love the tension you're building with them. it's amazing. i can't wait til their "confrontation" [trust scene]. `=D keep it up!
3/1/2008 c19 1SmLTwNGrL06
O Snaps for Updates!

I can't wait to see more In-between scenes!

Update!

...

Please?
2/27/2008 c19 11baby le
ugh...you're amazing. `=D you did this scene perfectly, and i loved the little inserts you did for it. can't wait for the next one!
2/25/2008 c18 baby le
i can't wait to hear her thoughts on will almost being stabbed. ep! keep it up! i'm loving this. `=D
2/24/2008 c18 9Aquamarine07
Haha I love how you write Elizabeth just taking charge of the situation... I can really see her doing that! Just kinda being like "screw that!" and taking over for Barbossa... she's a smart girl! Nice new chapter!
2/24/2008 c18 1SmLTwNGrL06
Wow you updated fast!

Keep up the good work, and the quick updates!

:D
2/23/2008 c17 11baby le
i love will's last thoughts there. lols. i hope you do one when liz gasps before sao feng stabs him. i'd love to know what he thought about that. great job! `=D
2/23/2008 c17 dlsnotes
Well I hope you will be able to update soon when you are over mono. I'm curious over the slight cliff hanger you left.
2/23/2008 c17 7Arquenniel
This is just the sort of thing I enjoy very much. I am very glad you're continuing onto AWE. Keep up the aweseome work!

Arquenniel
2/23/2008 c17 10QuidditchGirl30
Haha I love it! Loved the ending. haha. Aww get better! Don't feel pressured to do this if you're sick.

But update soon. Haha