for Harry Potter: A Dark Order

1/16 c4 Grosvenor
Don’t beat yourself up-sometimes this sort of story happens. Even I have written stuff I regret-it helped you purge yourself of all the horrors you read about. Just try to forgive yourself and in time you’ll come to terms with being human-even JR isn’t perfect nor am I.
8/10/2018 c4 Shalifi
Sad. I liked it.
8/2/2018 c4 Befread
Well, I hope you are gone from that place for good, and while I did just start reading the story I can honestly say that I can't think of a better reason to stop writing.
8/2/2018 c4 forestreject
No worries. You do you. Just don't stop writing altogether. Hope your days get better.
8/2/2018 c4 Jostanos
Understood. Apology accepted.
Serena-Marlene, you did not disappoint me at all. You explained why things are what they are, and why "Harry Potter: A Dark Order" is up for adoption. Thank you. I appreciate that. :)
8/2/2018 c4 1kelwin
I under stand the story had prommice. I would offer to take it over but am sure I would make a mess of it. I do have many ideas for it will look at your other writing. thanks for letting us no it is over
8/2/2018 c3 kelwin
this last chapter was shocking. so many people killed in just 3 chapters.
8/2/2012 c3 JPElles
Interesting story. Like the feel of it and the way youve developed things. Hope to see you come back to it.
7/15/2012 c3 9HarnGin
I found this story today. I hope it's not abandoned as it's premise is rather refreshing. In anticipation that you will continue, I have added this story to my alert list.
1/10/2012 c3 the unknownn writer
Update?

Please?

I really like the story so far so great job writing it(:
10/26/2011 c3 azphxbrd
Good story so far,I can't wait to read more.
10/14/2011 c1 Venpex
Wow. I have not been one to read Padma stories, but for some reason I gave this one a chance. I am glad I did. Overall great layout of the plot and a refreshing start to a story. The dark edge could be considered controversial, but it is a war with degenerates of a grand order that are death eaters. This story reflects this. Yes it is not pretty, but it is a case where the violence and depraved acts do add to the plot by laying a foundation for the characters.

Hermione is going to have to face the fact that her "father" assaulted her and her mother is dead. Having her father around even though he was not the one that did the deed is going to be one of logic vs emotion. Her head will tell her that her father really did not do thos things, but she is still going to have to face the inner voice that will be reminded of those deeds each time she sees him. A family destroyed without all being killed. Worse than death.

Weasleys, 3 lost in a single attack. The plus side is that they were all sacrifices to save loved ones. It will help dampen the blow, but it will not dull it.

Harry could have it worst. While he did not go through what Hermione did, he will feel the guilt each time he sees her react to her father. He will have to face the fact that 3 Weasleys are gone because of the association with him. Then he has to get over the fact that over 600 people died all in an attempt to get at him. For someone that usually bear the weight of the world, to see it up close and so personal, it could break him without someone there to help stabilize him.

On the other side, I love the way this story lays out a very strong support base that can be used to help rebuild Harry and his team. The knowledge/skills being available to teach the kids is something that makes for a great development story. I love stories where Harry is not super powerful just because of birth, but because of some combination of hard work and neglect/bindings. The pair can take the weapon that is Harry from being a crude flint knife in the hands of a cave man to a honed samurai sword wielded in the hands of a master. While it is sometime better to be lucky than good, eventually luck wears out. It is better to be trained to react correctly without thinking than stumble into the correct ending.

Very impressive story. Only down side, it was started in 2008 and is only on chapter 3? (Though huge chapters compared to most stories.) This falls into the category of hesitant to get too invested in as it most likely will never be finished.
10/14/2011 c3 5KarisTasogare
definatly dark, maybe even enough to push this to a M rateing

that said, it also gives us a PeterP that is actualy dark and evil, rather than just a sad and jelious opertunist.

I am looking forward to seeing what (if anything) happens at hogwarts and the ministry
10/14/2011 c3 4SimFlyer
Great work so far, its good to read a story where the good guys suffer as much as the bad guys. I know its against the norm but in reality there would be pain and suffering had by the golden trio that was more than loss of friends and family. I mean they are pretty much Voldies number one targets. Oh and I like the pairing of Harry and Padma, it just seems to fit. Keep up the great work and im looking forward to the next chapter.
10/13/2011 c3 Shank5