for The Strongest Love

7/15/2016 c1 6Biancachu
Very moving!
9/18/2008 c1 172SunnyRea
oh ho ho, very nice. I like the repetition of wishing Ariana would die and how friendship was enough. Seems very young Dumbledore.

Loved this line: At times, his friend would come over and trace his features. Albus would close his eyes as his Gellert’s cool hands moved from his eyelids down his cheeks and to his lips.

Came through perfectly in my head. Wonderful story.
3/2/2008 c1 TodgeWatherly
this was sweet but at times you repeated the same sentiments too many times and added nothing new to them making it rather redundant and repetitive. it was moving though and quite sad in the end. aw... still very sweet. job well done.
1/13/2008 c1 1MissBehavior
Aw, sweet. I never thought of Albus like that, and I'm not quit sure I like him that way, but it's still nice written! =]
1/9/2008 c1 9Micuko
Love it, so cool! ^^
1/3/2008 c1 15Hc-Svnt-Dracones
Wow. i don't even know what to say.

this was amazing. i loved seeing teen!Dumbledore, and i really liked his relationships with his siblings and how you characterized Grindelwald. makes me wonder what would've happened if it weren't for Grindlewald turning out to be sort of evil.

and word to the comment at the top.
1/3/2008 c1 Hannah
Sad... but beautiful, nevertheless.
1/2/2008 c1 20Fragile Tension
God this is perfect. The aliens loved it too. And your note in the beginning; I SO agree with you. :)
1/2/2008 c1 14CerberAsta
...There's nothing to critique in this.

...Or perhaps there is. Right now, I'm in an emotional storm, all because of this. Heh. A teenage guy torn up over this, even if only for a moment.

You win. Period. You... you win.

Awesome job. I'm so glad I have you on my alert list.

...