for Three Dorks and a Dictator

2/9/2008 c1 U can probably guess
hey nikki its me!

hows life? well anyway ur story is great n u hav to tell me when part two comes out!i luv it all n i find it very funn to read coz u write stories so well that it can like play through ur mind! well anyways talk to u later soz i wasnt there for sign on! k cya!
1/5/2008 c1 Mirrorball Fly
Hey Chook this is pretty awesome and one of my favourites so far. I'm looking forward to reading part 2 of this story and hear about Dork #2 and Dork #3. Trust you to reference Split Enz and a Crowded House song that did not come out in the 70's. Hm, to think Padfoot and Prongs inspired that song. Bahahahaha! Nice to see that Lily likes Eddie Rayner. What a pair that would make. Anyhow, congratulations and I think this story is your best and I hope you get more reviews. Well done also to Tyem for giving this story some creative insight and editing. Update soon!
1/2/2008 c1 12Tyem Marodyor
Woot! I be your first reviewer! Though I'm not sure why I'm doing such a thing, considering I've already read it and revamped it so it's so much better for YOU!

Anyways, it's a very good idea and I hope that you continue with it! Please update soon...!